New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    napapadaan ako dyan madalas, parang di naman puntahin ng tao.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi read your topic about your bad experience. Bro on my side naman I have very good experience with Philbest dati la suerte pa sila and I am a loyal customer with them. Binata pa ako when I met them and now matanda na I'm still getting stuff from them. Also all my cars I get all my floor matt from them our family have like ten cars bro. Their floor matt actually is good quality and you can get it the same day. You can't beat their price and the service for me is excellent. If there is any problem they always fix it. My floor matt nga two years nasira yon heel pad they replaced it for free. You just have to use your better judgement when talking to them. Also as a note They are always busy. Kaya before I go I call them first to check pag madami tao.

Also as I was reading your thread The day you went there i remember that day Bro May Bagyo yon that day I was suppose to go there. I think you should have mentioned that on your thread to be fair on the owner. Also alam ko they are closing early that day because of the bad weather kasi I asked the owner and she told me that she is letting her employees go home early. Baka naman when you went back the employee went home na. I can't forget that day Baha everywhere it was a good thing I was not hard headed and stayed home. Also Siguro if I were in your shoes I would have gone on a better day na. Tsaka tip lang bro talk to the owner nicely they will give you good price for your effort I have known them for a long time they are really nice people.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by artchon View Post
    Hi read your topic about your bad experience. Bro on my side naman I have very good experience with Philbest dati la suerte pa sila and I am a loyal customer with them. Binata pa ako when I met them and now matanda na I'm still getting stuff from them. Also all my cars I get all my floor matt from them our family have like ten cars bro. Their floor matt actually is good quality and you can get it the same day. You can't beat their price and the service for me is excellent. If there is any problem they always fix it. My floor matt nga two years nasira yon heel pad they replaced it for free. You just have to use your better judgement when talking to them. Also as a note They are always busy. Kaya before I go I call them first to check pag madami tao.

Also as I was reading your thread The day you went there i remember that day Bro May Bagyo yon that day I was suppose to go there. I think you should have mentioned that on your thread to be fair on the owner. Also alam ko they are closing early that day because of the bad weather kasi I asked the owner and she told me that she is letting her employees go home early. Baka naman when you went back the employee went home na. I can't forget that day Baha everywhere it was a good thing I was not hard headed and stayed home. Also Siguro if I were in your shoes I would have gone on a better day na. Tsaka tip lang bro talk to the owner nicely they will give you good price for your effort I have known them for a long time they are really nice people.
    ayos may sagot na yung may ari he he he he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With all due respect, ten is not even half the number of the fleet I look after. So if a shop is good, talagang tiba-tiba sila sa business na ipapasok ko. And that's not even counting referrals. Yes, people consult their car problems with me when I'm at the clinic. Just ask Jemson or Mang Mario and they didn't even know initially that I was the one referring clients to them but since I'm satisfied with their work, I do not hesitate to recommend them for people looking for the services they provide.

There was a problem with the floor mat and he asked me to just go away. Is that fixing the problem? Ako ang customer, dapat pa ba ko magmakaawa sa kanya na ayusin niya? I will just bring my business elsewhere. Nung una pa lang na walang heel pad, ayaw na gawan ng paraan eh. And nung nilagyan ng heel pad, mali pa location. Tapos ayaw na ipaayos.

Why do I need better judgement to talk to them? I talk to them the same way I talk to Jeff Tan or the car accessory shop that sells siopao a few doors down from them and neither have been that rude or have tried to push an inferior product on me. At mas busy ako. One surgery that I do already consumes half my day and sometimes I have two or three surgeries to do. That doesn't even include my volunteer work with the emergency medical services. My time is at a premium so I cannot deal with shops that waste my time. However, cars are my hobby that's why I take time out to enjoy my hobby. Kung si jeff tan nga napaka sungit minsan na akala mo nireregla but I have yet to have a bad experience with his products or services. And pag may mali siya, tanggap niya. Hindi dahil bibigyan ko siya ng bad review pero dahil ganun talaga ang business model nila.

And another thing, I was standing in the rain that time. Apparently, their installer doesn't want to get himself wet so he opened an umbrella between the door opening and the cabin of the vehicle. The VKOOL tint got scratched so bad and I noticed it a few hours after only. Buti nga hindi ako bumalik para singilin iyon sa kanila. Malamang idedeny din lang nila na may fault sila dun. And napa-retint ko na yung bintana na iyon a few days after because the scratch was really bothering me. Hindi nga lang VKOOL ang nailagay ko kasi sobrang mahal ng VKOOL.

If they are closing early, then they can just close. Instead of trying to push an inferior product on me. Ganun lang kasimple yun. If I don't want to see patients, I just tell them to go back another day or refer them to a colleague. Pero umaga pa lang nagpunta na ko dun and told of what I intended to purchase after my visit to LTO Sto. Domingo and their employee said yes.

I talk to people nicely. I only get mad pag sablay talaga and walang effort mag correct. Just ask Vince of Big Bert's. They ruined the side mirror of my Mercedes. Did I get mad? No. Wala pa kong dinedemand sa kanila but they already offered to replace the damaged part. Ako pa nga ang nahiya sa kanila pero I guess it's only fair kasi nga sila naman yung naka-damage and I did not even ask for a brand new or original part basta may maipalit lang. Up to now I'm still a loyal BBPD customer and most people at BBPD don't even know what I look like if I come to the shop. So don't tell me to talk to people nicely. It's my job to talk to people at the worst moment of their lives so I'm pretty good when it comes to relating with patients/clients.

And hindi baha nun otherwise hindi ko ilalabas yung sasakyan. Iba ang kotse ko pag baha, not that particular unit.

sir nervenllarena,

Tama ka ata bro. hehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nag pagawa din ako dyan ng floor mat 5 years ago. pagka-iba lang eh binalikan ko after a few days. call muna ako bago ko pick up for sure.

may heel pad din sya pero hindi ako sure kung tama ang pagkalagay. meron kasi na 3M nomad na nakapatong .check ko nga.

after nung floor mat, marami na rin ako nabili at napagawa sa kanila, in general eh OK naman.

baka natyempo lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Mukhang nasa lahi nila bad service ah.

Korek ka dyan!

Biruin mo sumagot........in disguise as a satisfied and loyal customer.

Kelangan pala un customer ang magalang at makiusap sa may ari para hindi ka mabastos.WTF!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rexton View Post
    I don't know about mr. otep, but in my experience as one of Philbest Gen Mdsg.'s customers, I have yet to encounter a bad service from them.

If my memory serves me right, wasn't it raining that time in question? Maybe he might misunderstood the sales clerk or that due to the situation that day, may be there was a simply miscommunication from both sides.

Philbest in my opinion is not only one of the few outlets that caters custom made matting in the area but lots of stuff we car owners need, only a few installs, or give service such as Philbest.

One of the thing I really come back for are the matting itself.
    Different choices, custommde built for your car and accommodating, one of the few places i can get good service.

hope you guys can work it out.
    Mike Tan
    Quote Originally Posted by artchon View Post

LOL. Stop saving your shop.

Halata naman agenda niyo eh. New member. With 1-2 posts. And all of them were here. All of them were all about praises on the said shop.

Tsk.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Cool ka lang Bro I'm just relating my good experience with them. Eh kung bad experience ka sa kanila how come pa balik balik ka sa kanila as you mentioned you have bought from them many times. Tao lang naman tayo pag nagkamali di kausapin. Also kanya kanya kung saan ka masaya doon ka. My point lang is talk to them naayos naman lahat sa mabuting usapan. Peace.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fail.

Philbest General Merchandising - PinoyExchange

Nagtayo ng bagong post just to defend the shop. One of the worse ways to make amends.

Just remind nalang the owner about the adage: "It takes years to win a customer and seconds to lose one".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah vinj, fail.

Actually ok naman experience ko with them previously. Referral sill sakin ni Jefftan back in 08 dahil wall siyang available items na kailangan ko. Sa philbest ako kumukuha ng mga blinkers at sirens. Three units have emergency equipment from their shop but I have jemson and Ronald do the installs.

Like what I said, I'm the customer and if a shop fails to deliver it's not my job to grovel just to be treated nicely. They could have talked to me nicely instead of shooing me away, now the shop has to resort to making fake accounts to defend itself. Wow, among business model iyan? Sobrang taas ng pride. Worst move ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Philbest General Merchandising [car accessory shop]