LOCATED AT
153-F G. ARANETA AVE. QUEZON CITY PHILIPPINES
CONTACT NUMBER
+63 2 716-6546
Photo from internet:

I went there last June 24, 2011 to order a set of custom made floormats for one of the cars. Universal floormats don't fit well enough. When i arrived around 9am, I asked the sales clerk if they still make custom made floor mats and she said yes but the tailor is not yet there. and will arrive later so I went to the G&S Auto Supply in Kamias first (a good shop) to get my cousin's Ford Escape fixed as well as do some errands in between. When I came back to Philbest a little after 1pm. I saw that the owners were there already. The husband told me that the tailor had left for home already [I would love to have that tailor's working hours] and I would have to come back the next day to get my car measured and get my mats. When I told him that I was there earlier and his sales clerk told me to come back later, he frantically started to measure my car along with one of his staff and then they suddenly left [presumably to go their 'supplier/tailor'] without even showing me what the measured pattern looks like. How courteous of them! So, do I wait for them to come back or do I just come back tomorrow? Even the sales clerk didn't know. So she makes a few phone calls and told me that I can wait for my mats. Sure enough after an hour or so the owner comes back with my mats but they did not put the heel pad on the driver's side. His alibi is that there is no heel pad with my car's logo in the supplier's shop and that I can just come back tomorrow. So why the hell did you make me wait if I you are still going to make me come back there tomorrow? And I've been interacting with the industry long enough to know there are 'generic' heel pads with no logo on them. What does he think of me? Some auto ignorant fool? Again his car suddenly leaves and I wait for another half an hour.

And when the mats finally come, the heel pad doesn't even catch my heel! It's so far forward that my heel is still contacting the mat and I'm gonna punch a hole in the mat in no time for sure (that's what heel pads are for).

When I complain to the owner, he doesn't even apologize for wasting my time or for his inferior product. He just asks me to leave his shop and go away. Talk about great customer service...

Madami na kong nabiling items sa shops nila kahit hindi nila ko kilala and I think I deserved better treatment. To prevent more conflict I just drive away. Bahala na karma sa kanila.

I guess he doesn't know how much business I've brought in for shops that have been good to me [e.g. Mang Mario's, Jemson's, G&S Kamias, etc.] and that I'll speak my mind out for crappy ones like his shop. Buyer beware should apply in this case.

P.S. Their shop is located beside Araneta Car Accessories (the one owned by Jeff Tan and another good shop to deal with). I actually saw sir Jeff pero hindi ko na siya nabati kasi mainit na ulo ko. Unfortunately, Jeff's shop doen't do custom mats.