New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ang kulit naman nung audio nun, swak na swak sa galaw nila. Hahaha!

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Pag nadale, wala na. pero ang galing naman nun. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    At least nababawasan ang mga stupid people.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    baka nakaapak ng ebs?

kinakaskas para maalis

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Subukan nila yan dito sa metro manila. Sigurado sasabit paa nila sa mga hukay ng Manila Water at Maynilad!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Seems to be a potential nominee for the Darwin Awards.

If they win, it's two less of their kind we have to worry about.

No sense worrying for them, it seems they don't care themselves.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap dikitan niyan. I can't believe someone would do that on the street, sa highway lalo pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Reminds of the time I saw some moron of a student lie down in the middle of EDSA after going down from a jeepney just for the kicks, wanting to "impress" the b**ches he was with.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDaisy View Post
    So, my two friends and I are driving at Clark to get some shopping done, when I was playing with my PSP at the backseat, my friend on the passenger seat shouted. "S***, tignan mo yung lalake!"

When I looked to where he was pointing, there was this guy outside a yellow owner type jeep (I think it was a Wrangler), holding on to the driver side door (the window was down) and the rear view mirror and skidding along the road, with only his shoes. He was apparently "surfing" the road with his shoes while the jeep is running. We are going at least 45 mph,they're ahead of us so they are even faster. The driver was laughing and so was the guy.

I shouted "Hoy, gusto mo bang mamatay! Delikado yan!" and then the driver just cursed me while the car surfer just keeps laughing then sped away turning right (running a red light, I might add). We reported the incident to the nearest military guy we could find. We didn't see the license plate but we gave the description about the jeep and the guys.
    1. The "surfer" was holding on to the door and rear view mirror? hmmm, paano yun?

2. Running at almost 80kph and they are ahead of you, paano kayo nagkarinigan?

3. almost all intersections with Stoplight at Clark have outposts and manned. hmmmm...

wala lang...
    Last edited by claRkEnt; November 17th, 2010 at 02:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Are the DDS really this stupid?

DDS Confessions - DDS alumni - Please ignore this post... | Facebook

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Are People Really This Stupid?