New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    anak ng baka! ako nga eh nagsasara ng cellphone kapag dumarating ng gasoline station eh. bobits naman nung bisor. naturingan pa na bisor. kaya di umaasenso. dapat magpatupad ng batas, sya pa una lumalabag. total nlex northbound? mabanggit nga kay mel gozum yan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde nga totoo, napanood ko rin episode ng mythbuster...but anyway, mali yun pa rin yun supervisor

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    The supervisor must have watched the MythBusters episode where they tried in vain to induce fire (via a cellular phone) in a gasoline station like environment.

korek! isa itong kalokohan...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ang kapal gooms nga naman ng muka nun bisor!!!

if i were you in that situation.ilalabas ko rin ang cellphone ko sa harap ng bisor at gas boy. kung sitahin ako, barubalin ko silang dalawa. kukunan ko pa ng pic yun bisor nya while using her phone in the gas station.

ireklamo ang bisor sa...sarili nya!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sana nilapitan mo, "Miss kayo ba supervisor dito? Anong number mo?"

"Ah, oo. Bakit?"

"Para minsan i-text kita paalala ko na wag ka mag cell phone sa gasolinahan. Mukhang di pa sapat yung plaka sa likod mo."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i were in your shoes i would personally talk to the supervisor and ask her wtf she was doing. reminds me of a situation i had at a gas station along SLEX.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If I were you I'd write Total describing the incident then, ask them to:

a) take off all the signs because their employees are not taking them
    seriously, or
    b) take them off because it's a myth
    c) ensure that all employees conform to the policy

Personally, although it was shown in Mythbusters that a reliable cellphone won't cause much, we've also read about defective or substandard batteries that could explode, e.g. the recent Sony recalls, or some fake Nokia replacement batteries. So I'd go with c) as we will never be sure that everyone's cell phone's batteries are in good condition.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Rules are rules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pasaway sa Total