New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kakatawa nga yan.pero me kasabihan dyan, masarap ang bawal

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Supervisor ang number 1 violator. Alam kaya ng amo nya ginagawa nya? That kind of supervisor doesn't deserve to be respected.

At wag mangyari sumabog nga dahil sa katetext nya at nededbol sya, i'm sure irereklamo pa ng pamilya nya yung gas station.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ako din di masyadong convinced na pwedeng manyari yun but I follow the rule anyway.

Mas malala yung nakita ko dating gasoline boy na nagte-text while smoking! Don't remember kung saang service station yun..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    whether a celfone can or can't cause gas to explode is beside the point..

what i'm saying is; signs are posted all over their station telling the customer to turn-off their phones and yet their supervisor is the first one violating it..

:lolabove: :rofl:
    so what will u do? file a suit and sue their supervisor? dont bother to do some actions dude, ikaw lang ang ma aabala. better to forget those morons and live your life together with your family baka kc ma high blood ka pa kung po problemahin mo pa cla peace theres more complicated and sophisticated issues that needs more attention.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carbomb View Post
    so what will u do? file a suit and sue their supervisor? dont bother to do some actions dude, ikaw lang ang ma aabala. better to forget those morons and live your life together with your family baka kc ma high blood ka pa kung po problemahin mo pa cla peace theres more complicated and sophisticated issues that needs more attention.
    gusto lang sigurong sabihin ni sir raikonen na konting disiplina naman..bukod sa malapit na sya sa sign dun pa sya nag tatrabaho so talagang walang pakialam yung visor..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The supervisor must have watched the MythBusters episode where they tried in vain to induce fire (via a cellular phone) in a gasoline station like environment.

Last edited by mazdamazda; September 20th, 2007 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    ang tawag diyan 100% pinoy!
    sa mga hindi sumusunod sa kahit na ano... ang isa pang tawag dun ay ANGAT PINOY

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    whether a celfone can or can't cause gas to explode is beside the point..

what i'm saying is; signs are posted all over their station telling the customer to turn-off their phones and yet their supervisor is the first one violating it..

:lolabove: :rofl:
    Agree ako rito bro. These are rules that need to be followed at hindi naman Total inconvenience kung susundin natin ito...

Para bang "Follow what I say, but don't follow what I do" ang kaso na ito....

3909:trampoline:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Dapat sha unang sumusunod sa simple rule na yun. Hindi porket supervisor (lang) sha exempted na sha.

Ika nga ni Mayor Lim "The law applies to all, otherwise, none at all".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, she, of all people, should not be using her mobile phone in that vicinity. That's a major violation. Not unless Total does not practice safety being a top priority.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pasaway sa Total