New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I recently witnessed one of our female officers asking her subordinate to bring his car to the venue where they are having an office gathering. Ang catch, wala pa atang 300 metres yung layo ng lugar.

Yan ang matindi! Nagiimpose na makikisabay They asked me where the resto was and I said it's so close to the office, they are better off walking. Mas matagal pa maglabas ng auto sa building at mag park ulit. But she is wearing high heels daw! Sa isip ko lang, e di mag taxi ka If I were not leaving for dinner, I would have offered to drive them to the place kasi naawa ako sa sinasabayan niya. Sobrang hassle kasi
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 3rd, 2014 at 01:01 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Ahaha. Eto mas matindi,
    Officemate:pre dala mo auto mo?'
    Me:bakit?
    Officemate:ako mag gas tara sa.....
    Me:ah may lakad ako eh. (sa isip ko lang) bili ka na kaya auto mo! Tibay ng muka. Ano ako taxi!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I recently witnessed one of our female officers asking her subordinate to bring his car to the venue where they are having an office gathering. Ang catch, wala pa atang 300 metres yung layo ng lugar.

Yan ang matindi! Nagiimpose na makikisabay They asked me where the resto was and I said it's so close to the office, they are better off walking. Mas matagal pa maglabas ng auto sa building at mag park ulit. But she is wearing high heels daw! Sa isip ko lang, e di mag taxi ka If I were not leaving for dinner, I would have offered to drive them to the place kasi naawa ako sa sinasabayan niya. Sobrang hassle kasi
    I have a similar problem. The company pays for my parking slot at Net1.
    In return, there is an assumption na pag may company activities, automatic car pool ako.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Umandar na naman si pasabay officemate ko. He is so rude! Nevermind that he talks with his mouth full, he leaves crumbs on my area and he eats my baon. I am trying hard to be patient because I am sure he has no malice but he is really starting to get on my nerves!

Sumabay sakin kanina then he made a comment na ang bango pa rin ng auto ko pero ang PANGIT ng dashboard. Masyado malapad at pangit ng beige. Hindi pa nakuntento, bilhin daw niya yung older car ko ng 150k then I said is he crazy? He started giving other numbers that I found so insulting then he finally said hanggang 230k lang daw. First of all I am not selling any car, and when I told him that my older car is valued at about P500k pa e he reacts like I am the one who is crazy. WTF! My car just turned 4 years old with only 36k kms. 230k lang daw ang worth?!?! Eh ano worth ng auto niya? The nerve!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Umandar na naman si pasabay officemate ko. He is so rude! Nevermind that he talks with his mouth full, he leaves crumbs on my area and he eats my baon. I am trying hard to be patient because I am sure he has no malice but he is really starting to get on my nerves!

Sumabay sakin kanina then he made a comment na ang bango pa rin ng auto ko pero ang PANGIT ng dashboard. Masyado malapad at pangit ng beige. Hindi pa nakuntento, bilhin daw niya yung older car ko ng 150k then I said is he crazy? He started giving other numbers that I found so insulting then he finally said hanggang 230k lang daw. First of all I am not selling any car, and when I told him that my older car is valued at about P500k pa e he reacts like I am the one who is crazy. WTF! My car just turned 4 years old with only 36k kms. 230k lang daw ang worth?!?! Eh ano worth ng auto niya? The nerve!
    Pakilala mo nga ako diyan sa office mate mo na yan Ms. Cath ng ma suplex ko

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^If you back read, iinit talaga ulo mo sa kanya. Ang sarap ihulog kanina

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ituro mo sakin pepektusan ko itlog nyan hehehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013

Ganyan style ng gustong maka denggoy,sisiraan oto mo,kesyo luma na ,out model na,Malay mo bumingay ka,eh di swerte nya

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    A peeve of mine when people ride my car is when they have to slam the door shut. The sound just makes me want to go into a rage. What I do now is reach over & keep it from slamming. Di bale na kung ma tsismis na sobrang ingat ko sa auto, it's my car, anyway.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    based on experience, those who slam the door shut are the ones who never owned cars. the same people who would hitch with you, and would not bother to offer payment for gas, toll, parking, ...

i once asked them to pay me the same amount they pay sa uv express, hindi na sumabay ulit