New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ganyan talaga. live with it. asa pinas ka eh

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kadalasan ay nag aabot. kundi 5 o 10 petot.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    It all depends if they really helped. If that "parking boy" is the "official" parking boy for that establishment, if he was polite and really helped you back up, I'd give around Php5. With security guards, I usually give them the same amount. *might sound kuripot, but hey money doesn't grow on trees*

What irritates me is when its kids that are doing these. There more of an obstruction rather than help. And they shouldn't be on the streets. There was this one time when my brother and I drove through Burger King E. Rodriguez Branch (near St. Lukes). The street kids there were 'trying' to "help" as we exited the drive-thru road. Those kids were right infront of the car and at the drivers side, obviously harang lang sila and baka madali mo pa. So my brother honked his horn so that the kids could get out of our way, they did move but they threw ice cubes at our car. Good thing it didn't hit the windows.

Oh, beware of parking along Katipunan as well. Specifically at National Book Store near the over pass. Parking boys there hit your car and curse you if you don't give them cash. Tsktsk.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If the parking boy is courteous and makes an effort to assist me in backing up by alerting me on incoming traffic, I give naman kahit P10 lang. We are a poor country and if you own a car, you probably belong to the top ten percent of the population. With a simple twist of fate, he could be the one in the car and you in his shoes. Thank your lucky stars and show some compassion to our poor countrymen.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende syempre. pag suki kami dun sa parking na yun nag-aabot kasi priority ka lagi. as in pag nakita na car ko at may kasabay e nire-reserve yung parking for me. syempre hindi naman garapal, pa-simple lang naman ang lagay ng reserve na sign tapos sabay kaway sa akin hehehe. saka dahil nga suki na, lalo na dun sa tutorial ng mga anak ko na kung saan malimit 4x a day kami andun e kahit minsan lang ako magbigay sa 4x na pumarada ako e todo service pa din - open ng doors pag may dala, bitbit ng bag ng anak ko, service ng payong pag umuulan. p20 bigay ko dun e kaya todo service. sa ibang nagpa-park dun pag kuripot di nila pinapansin, tinatawanan lang nila pag malakas ulan tapos baba ng car nababasa.

pag yung mga parking boys na bigla na lang sumusulpot malaki na yung P10 kung bigyan ko. malimit nga wala pa. pero pag kasama ko si misis nagagalit sa akin pag di ako nagbigay so bigay na din.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ang nakaka irita jan pag di mo binigyan hahampasin yung car mo sabay takbo. kaya lagi na akong nag bibigay kahit 5pesos. sama mo na yung mga nag lilinis ng windshield pag naulan pag umayaw ka hahampasin ung sasakyan. tapos mag iiwan ng sabon

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ang kilangan mo lang dyan is to always bring a pellet gun

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    eto paps ang badtrip. nung nagbayad ako ng tubig sa 7-11 sa may ortigas extension. Si misis lang ang bumaba at naiwan ako sa car. nung paalis na kami humihingi yung parking boy.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Basta ako if im not frequent in that place ndi ako nagbibigay. Pero kapag alam ko babalik pa ako dun ng madalas i definitly give kahit na 5 pesos

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    bad trip mga iyan eh sa totoo lang most of the time hindi ko naman sila kailangan talaga sagabal lang.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
parking boyz!