New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Maganda yan ah, pasimple pero hindi mayabang. Matry nga minsan

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    depende yan bro in your appearance and what car you drive. syempre pag mukhang mayaman malamgn 500 ang hihingin nan minimum, but if you're wearing just a regular shirt and jeans and you're driving a low end car 100-300 pesos payag na yan.

also another thing i love to do pag hinuli, speak straight english kunwari laking america and give them my california drivers license and say i'm just here on vacation. pag ganon nag kakanda bulol bulol ang traffic enforcer and just let me go with a warning. :bwahaha:
    Last edited by foresterx; October 8th, 2010 at 10:37 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Parang tawaran lang sa mga gameshow yan umpisahan mo sa 100 hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Wow tawaran pala ha. Naeexcite tuloy ako mahuli para palang pera o bayong. Pag sa englishan naman baka ako pa maunang mabulol. Hahaha...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^^ Parang you're anticipating to break laws and give bribes haha joke.. Just follow the rules, be a deffensive driver and streetsmart yun lang ang kailangan mo..

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    I just remembered this incident which happened about 2 weeks ago. A traffic enforcer in the middle of the Sucat Interchange was signaling for my lane to go through, and he was pumping his hand signifying I should hurry so I gunned my engine... then here comes the TE stationed on my left, the one taking care of vehicles coming from the SLEX going to Sucat: he was signaling me to stop! I quickly looked at the other TE and he was still making the "come" gesture so I ignored the one on my left.

When I was about to pass him (the one on my left), he emphatically raised his hand near my windshield so I finally decided to stop. I shook my head, thinking "Ang gulo ng mga to a."

Suddenly the TE on my left stared angrily at me like I did something wrong. Finally I've had enough and I pulled down my window and told him, "Bakit ganyan kang tumingin? Parang ako pa'ng may kasalanan a. Mag-usap nga kayo ng kasama mo. Pinapa-go nya ko. Pinapa-stop mo ko. Sino ba ang susundin ko sa inyong dalawa."

He approached me, looked inside my vehicle, then said "Kanina pa kita pinapahinto e!"

That did it.

I lost my temper and started shouting, "E magkaiba nga ang sinasabi nyo e! sino ba ang masusunod sa inyo?!" He was also raising his voice, but he kept on insisting he was signaling me to stop. Realizing I was making a scene, I finally had to say: "Ano ang pangalan mo? Saan ang opisina mo? Kayo na nga ang magulo, ikaw pa ang galit! Konting respeto naman! Hindi lahat ng dumadaan dito jeepney driver na hindi marunong sumunod!" I told him some more lines I couldn't remember.

I took out my pen and asked my wife for a piece of paper to write his name on, when he stood up and walked away. He talked to another TE manning the bridge going to the east side of the service road and he kept pointing at me. The TE there scratched his head, talked angrily to the TE I was harassing, then signalled his lane to stop. He pointed at my car then signalled me to proceed going to the SLEX. I was expecting to be pulled over when I reached their side but they never signalled me again and the TE I was talking to was going back to his post so I proceeded going to the tollbooth.

I realize I let my anger get out of hand but the way he stared at me after I stopped really was offensive. And there I was, just trying to decide which one of them I should follow...

I was thinking he realized he was wrong and just wanted me out of his hair, that's why he asked the other TE to let me through even though it wasn't our turn yet.
    Last edited by praetor91313; October 8th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    baka matyempuhan ka tulad ng boss ko na naharang dyan sa mcdo cor edsa cor q.ave, nagpakita ng callingcard ni bayani nung si GMA pa. lalong na-L3CHE!
    The one time I got pulled over at Makati for making a U-turn na bawal pala ang U-turn dun, I gave them my license and the officer asked, "Kaano-ano nyo si General ______?"
    I said, "Kaapelyido lang ho."

Hehehe... mahirap na. Baka may atraso pala sa kanila yun, kung saan pa ko mapunta.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Para lang yan traffic enforcer opposing the signal of stoplight, kakainis nawawala value nung stoplight. One time sa intersection i asked a TE bakit hindi na lang sundin yung stoplight? to think no reason na mag traffic siya kasi normal naman flow ng all directions ang sagot ba naman "Wala lang sir" sabi ko bakit hindi na lang baklasin or patayin yung stoplight sayang lang pera na ginamit sa paglagay at pag maintain nyan.. . Minsan we tend to fix things that aren't broke..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    driving for more than 15 years ang isa sa mga importanteng natutunan ko is to stay away if you can't take the hassles.

hindi ko alam if i just live in a nice neighborhood or mabait lang mga enforcers sa mga nadadaanan ko. no violent reactions here sir, i just don't see how you'll need to know how to get out of those situations if you follow the law. just plan your routes, drive defensively, keep your cool and most importantly respect pedestrians and fellow drivers. pag nagkamali't nahuli ka, then be man enough to take the consequences. pag hinuli ka na wala kang kasalanan, then there are proper channels you could go to to contest. just because something wrong happens everyday doesn't make it right.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    One time sa may MOA.

Pinapara ako for not wearing seatbelt.

Sa totoo I'm not Sorry. heheheheh! but my wife and kid meron suot.

Ang ginawa ko e. Huminto nang medyo malayo layo sa kanila. then kabit nang seatbelt.

Nung lumapit I ask " boss ano po problema? nagulat sya dahil nakakabit yung seat belt ko"

Tapos sabi nya Seatbelt law daw kung ano ano pa sinabi at sabi sinungaling daw ako kasi kinabit ko kaagad yung seatbelt. Kunin daw license ko etc.

Kaya ang sabi ko na lang sige boss ticketan mo na ako para makaalis na kami contest ko na lang yan pag kinuha ko.

Nagulat hehehehe. Binalik yung license ko at pinaalis na ako. Kinausap ko naman nang maayos na hindi pagalit pero may tono ako na hindi mo ako kayang lokohin dahil sabihan ko lang pagnagcontest ako gawa gawa mo lang violation ko at gusto mo lang ako kotongan.