New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kontrabulatekid View Post
    [SIZE=2]Dear Mr. *****:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I would like to inform you that I have already communicated with Mr. Padilla about the unfortunate incident at Frontera Verde.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]From what I gather between your version and his version, the incident may have been caused by lack of coordination by the guards manning the traffic at the gate. I apologize for this. Please be assured that guards will be reprimanded.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I understand that this incident happened last Tuesday. I hope that both of you have already cooled off by this time. Mr. Padilla has expressed openness to dialogue with you. If this is something you’re interested in, then I will see how I can patch you up with each other.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]*****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]tsk tsk tsk, ibabaling pa yata sa mga gwardya. still does not justify if you guys ask me. makareply nga. [/SIZE]
    The perceived incompetence of a subordinate is no reason to release one's anger on a stranger who simply happened to be there.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    guard's fault or not, its mr. padilla that needs to apologize.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ Eh palpak nga ang kokote ng Mr. Padilla na yun.

Hindi talaga nabibili ng pera ang kagandahang-asal. Mayaman pa naman siyang naturingan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kontrabulatekid View Post
    [SIZE=2]Dear Mr. *****:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I would like to inform you that I have already communicated with Mr. Padilla about the unfortunate incident at Frontera Verde.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]From what I gather between your version and his version, the incident may have been caused by lack of coordination by the guards manning the traffic at the gate. I apologize for this. Please be assured that guards will be reprimanded.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I understand that this incident happened last Tuesday. I hope that both of you have already cooled off by this time. Mr. Padilla has expressed openness to dialogue with you. If this is something you’re interested in, then I will see how I can patch you up with each other.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]*****[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]tsk tsk tsk, ibabaling pa yata sa mga gwardya. still does not justify if you guys ask me. makareply nga. [/SIZE]
    KBK Sir, meron na sya rason!
    Kawawang SG, sacrificial lamb na naman ng ungas na nilalang (nga ba?)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What you should've done was give him the dirty finger too, rolled up your windows and drive away. eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth... tapos na, no memos, no reprimand, no sleepless nights and more importantly no security guards na mapahamak. He'll meet his match someday.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why reprimand the guards? Did they give KBK the finger? So there was a lack of coordination between guards, big deal, what's new? Is that enough reason to give another motorist the finger? Or, for that matter, even give the guards the finger?

What the Frontera Verde official is saying is that Mr. Padilla's actions were justified because of their guards' screw up. That's not acceptable.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If it's any consolation, hindi naman masarap ang food sa Padi's Point at panget ang service.

Yung Padi's Point dito sa amin at dun sa Caloocan kilala lang as tambayan ng mga p*k-p*k.

samahan mo ako boss otep
    hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KBK!

Batuhin mo na lang ng bote ng Combantrin!

sorry can't help it

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Yeah right, we believe you! hehehehehehehe
    +1 tayo dyan

10. FrankDrebin Guest

Padi's Point President gave me the finger