New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hehehe... Given na yan basta mga 2 months more or less yung plates... Ano pala pinaka latest na plate # ngayon? I saw a couple of TQ ...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1 month na kotse ko bukas wala pa rin. my officemates got theirs last week, excatly 1 month.
    my officemate with a new hyundai accent almost three months na wala pa rin, yung tucson of another peer got his
    almost three months.

the problem, due to my kakulitan, is more with CASA and customs and not LTO. i got the info from my agent that
    the CSR of my car from customs is not yet available two weeks ago and can't register it at the LTO.

seems CASA is releasing vehicles even without the proper papers from customs thus the delay is really with the casa/customs and not the LTO as I see it...pag 7 and 8 daw matagal pero yung request ko na Tuesday coding mabilis DAW dapat

sana meron na plaka ko bukas or tuesday next week the latest, byahe na ko bolinao with my scarlett :P

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by paetechie View Post
    the problem, due to my kakulitan, is more with CASA and customs and not LTO. i got the info from my agent that the CSR of my car from customs is not yet available two weeks ago and can't register it at the LTO.
    Same situation as my uncle, parang na-mention daw ng SA wala pa yung CSR ng 300C!! Ang labo talaga!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    can someone enlighten me.

ang conduction sticker daw valid lng daw from casa to your home. so according sa LTO here in davao kelangan na daw agad ng conduction permit which requires CSR(certificate of stock report) and COC.

required ba talaga ang conduction permit habang wala pang plaka? kasi i have read in various sites already that they are using the sales invoice whenever they get apprehended. may exemption ba talaga na 1 week from purchase of your brand new vehicle? or kelangan agad yung permit to travel(conduction permit) agad agad pagkalabas sa casa. kasi kinausap ko yung mga tao dito sa LTO davao at yan yung pinapalabas nila.hindi daw valid yung 1 week ng sales invoice.

di ko alam kung usapang kotongan lng yun.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    dude, for all i know - iba mundo nyo dyan sa davao. Rules/Policy/Law are mojority implemented.... i worked there for 7yrs din, (1999-2006). I miss living there.

Quote Originally Posted by m05tw4nt3d View Post
    can someone enlighten me.

ang conduction sticker daw valid lng daw from casa to your home. so according sa LTO here in davao kelangan na daw agad ng conduction permit which requires CSR(certificate of stock report) and COC.

required ba talaga ang conduction permit habang wala pang plaka? kasi i have read in various sites already that they are using the sales invoice whenever they get apprehended. may exemption ba talaga na 1 week from purchase of your brand new vehicle? or kelangan agad yung permit to travel(conduction permit) agad agad pagkalabas sa casa. kasi kinausap ko yung mga tao dito sa LTO davao at yan yung pinapalabas nila.hindi daw valid yung 1 week ng sales invoice.

di ko alam kung usapang kotongan lng yun.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    So apparently that 1 week sales invoice doesnt work here? Akala ko general rule yan upon buying of brand new cars.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
No Plate, No Travel Policy