New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Right. Magreply na sana ako kaso katamad na sagutin to ilang beses na napagusapan to. Yes, very useless kung sedan ka.

Tska left lane un = FAST LANE.
    as i've said meron mabagal sa harapan ko

that's why i was driving slowly waiting for him to give way but he didn't so nag move na lang ako sa right and give way sa fortuner na stucked ren sa car na yun

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahpaul View Post
    kultura na yan sa highways kahit saang bansa even Germany (autobahn).

if someone behind you is putting up his lights, either give way or floor it.
    sa amin(sa italy) normal nagbibigay ng way pag nasa first lane ka, hinde na kelangan mag bright ka pa since lagi tumitingin mga drivers dun sa mga mirrors

pilipinas to...pataasan ng ihi!

just overtake on the right if it is deemed safe.. di tumatabi mga ganyang tao.. feeling nila 60kph nilang takbo, 200kph na(dahil sa hangin...and lack of speedometer)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sIlveralIen View Post
    not my fault if mabagal nsa harapan ko na ayaw mag give way
    yep. but the one behind you probably don't know that. why get back at him then? i'll give way then overtake the slow poke on his right side.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by danesjr View Post
    yep. but the one behind you probably don't know that. why get back at him then? i'll give way then overtake the slow poke on his right side.
    i still "respect" the rule to not overtake on right lane

but i guess since i'm in the pinas i will and bright who's in front of me even if i don't want to since i still have respect for others but i won't for those i****s

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    isn't it that it is more courteous to give the light rather than blowing your horns??

i usually flicker my headlights twice para mag give way yung mabagal na nasa harapan ko.

I just hate people driving on fast lane na hindi naman sila fast, hehehehehe..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Give way para iwas sa aksidente at tapos ang usapan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Give way para iwas sa aksidente at tapos ang usapan.
    Agree.. yun lang yun...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    isn't it that it is more corteous to give the light rather than blowing your horns??

i usually flicker my headlights twice para mag give way yung mabagal na nasa harapan ko.

I just hate people driving on fast lane na hindi naman sila fast, hehehehehe..
    yun nga problem madami nsa left lane sa nlex na mabagal sometimes below the limit ang andar nila tapos ayaws magbigay kahit ala car sa right lane

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sIlveralIen
    not my fault if mabagal nsa harapan ko na ayaw mag give way
    Quote Originally Posted by danesjr
    Ya, why get back at the car behind you?

Quote Originally Posted by sIlveralIen
    i still "respect" the rule to not overtake on right lane

but i guess since i'm in the pinas i will and bright who's in front of me even if i don't want to since i still have respect for others but i won't for those i****s
    and you say you "respect" the rule not to overtake on right lane, yet you don't "respect" the car behind you.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Nlex..bright..