New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    kung ako ang nasa situation ni TS, i'll just give way dun sa sasakyan sa likod ko basta ba free sa middle lane lilipat ako. but if not i'll stick to the fast lane and let the car behind me find it's way to overtake lalo kung me sinusundan naman ako at the same speed sa fast lane..

it would be annoying if the car behind me gives a light and horn simultaneously, lalo kung me sinusundan din akong car sa fast lane... but i wouldn't resort on giving way then doing the same to the car who did it to you.. para kasi you're provoking into a road rage which can result in a tragic death specially cruising on the fast lane..

tama.. just give way kung free.. di naman kabawasan ng pagkalalake ng isang tao yung mailawan ta maovertakean di ba??

road safety comes first especially when you have passengers with you..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the guy in front of you is sticking to the left lane and not overtaking anyone... it's your responsibility to move the dork over... I-brights mo din.

If you're in a logjam on the left-lane, forget it. Pull over to the right and wait for it to clear, or overtake on the right. Overtaking on the right side is not illegal, mind you. Overtaking on the shoulder is. Just exercise due care.

What's irritating is those people who merge all the way to the left when traffic is clear... F***ing idiots...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The left lane is not the "FAST LANE". It is the "OVERTAKING LANE". Ideally bawal mag babad. pag wala ng sasakyan sa 2nd inner lane, lipat na. Signal muna baka maisipan na duon mag over take ang nasa likod.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have some in-dash videos of those left lane zombies. Our roof lamps and dash strobes were already on the dorks won't even budge. We switch on the sirens (Whelen 300HF, same model as the PSG) pero ang titigas pa din ng mukha.

And this was in a fully marked vehicle.

If they didn't move, we would have called the NLEX Control Tower already and have the vehicle apprehended.

Rule of thumb is always give way to the faster vehicle. This holds true when I'm driving at 70kph or 170kph. There will always be someone faster so better get the hell out of the way.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This happens often.
    Its a good habit to see traffic 5-10 cars away para you wont get stuck, parang lumulutang ka until you assess the best approach instead of sumuisksik ka. In F1 appoach nila minsan ay mag pitstop.
    1st and 2nd lane from isle are always loaded
    Kaya lagi ako nasa 3rd lane ng Nlex.
    Cruising speed no stress and relaxed.

Pag sa baha naman kung SUV ka dont follow the lane with cars, follow where the bus and medium trucks are going kasi sila ang tatawid. Once you realize this late you will be stuck in traffic for a long long time. Ang maganda pag truck ang nasa harap mo hahawiin niya ang tubig for you, but still look 5 vehicles ahead kung may tumirik na truck.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    aba, kung ako pala ang nasa likod ni ts, eh iilawan ko din talaga siya. si ts naman, responsibility niya na ilawan ang nasa harap niya. pag ayaw talaga magrespond, no choice kundi mag give way na siya.

kagaya last sunday. may inovertake ako. so mabilis takbo ko. malalaman ko nalang sa nlex, may kotseng mabagal sa unahan ko. wala ako magawa kundi ilawan siya ng ilawan. ilang beses ako nag-flash pero ayaw niya tumabi. so, tingin nalang ako sa kanan kung libre para makapasok. ayun, libre naman kaya inunahan ko nalang yun sasakyan na yun

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    minsan naman nakita ng paparating ka sasabayan pa ng overtake..
    kunwari nasa right lane siya tapos ikaw nasa left at mabilis ka tapos biglang papasok sa left lane.. para umovertake dun sa nasa unahan niya.. tendency nun bigla ka magbreak kahit 120kph na takbo mo..tapos sila oovertake ng 80kph

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    To TS;

What the driver from the vehicle behind you is considerable because the left most lane is supposed to be the fast overtaking lane. He did what is necessary to inform you to move out of the way or else speed up then shift to the next right lane since you are driving in an express way.

This is the problem here in the philippines...most driver just simply driving but lack of knowledge in road rules and regulations but still have the guts to complain. I always encounter everyday this kind of scenario because this is the result of issuing a license to every one without a proper schooling. If the LTO do a strict compliance in issuing a license, maybe there will be less discussion like this...

Ride Safe.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tsaka ano ginagawa ng TS sa likod ng mabagal sa innermost lane? eh sayang lang oras mo tumutok dun to the point na abutan ka ng fort, baka madamay ka pa in case bus ang tumutok sa inyo at pinahan kayo or tuluyan kayo.

ako i don't flash, pag mabagal ang nasa harap instead na turuan ng lesson, nilalagpasan ko na lang. ingat lang rin baka timing-an ka na lumabas rin siya sa lane at sabitan ka naku, pagtatawanan kayo ng fort sa likod

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    To TS;

What the driver from the vehicle behind you is considerable because the left most lane is supposed to be the fast overtaking lane. He did what is necessary to inform you to move out of the way or else speed up then shift to the next right lane since you are driving in an express way.

This is the problem here in the philippines...most driver just simply driving but lack of knowledge in road rules and regulations but still have the guts to complain. I always encounter everyday this kind of scenario because this is the result of issuing a license to every one without a proper schooling. If the LTO do a strict compliance in issuing a license, maybe there will be less discussion like this...

Ride Safe.
    ang iba hinde pa ren ata magetz wat nangyari

3 vehicles ang involve front car me car behind me suv

niflash ko sya few times hinde nag move then yun fortuner na nasa likod ko ni flash din ako then hinde na nya binaba so after a while since hinde nag move yun 1st car nag move na ako sa right slowing down then nagpunta ako sa likod ng suv and nag taas ako bright(pero useless naman pla)

ang lumalabas ako pa yun mali only few peeps nagets yun situation

avg speed ko sa nlex 140 AVG not max but yun naging cause ng "traffic" yun 1st car na ayaws magmove

pero yun mas nakakainis yun sa likod ko

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Nlex..bright..