New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kasi naman eh, bakit di kayo nagpa police? pinakitaan lang kayo ng calling card eh nagpabola na kayo, buti naman sana kung sosyal yung office ng guy na yan, eh valenzuela lang pala. baka di pa huli ang lahat, pa blotter mo sa police, dali. tapos pnta ka sa abogado, pasulatan mo ng demand letter, insisting that he pay for the damage or at least your insurance's participation fee.

puntahan mo sa office nya, sumbong mo sa boss nya, kwento mo ginawa niyang kakapalan ng mukha. hayaan mo siyang mapahiya sa office nya, baka sakali mapilitan umareglo. kapal nun ha, pramis. kainiz!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    kasi naman eh, bakit di kayo nagpa police? pinakitaan lang kayo ng calling card eh nagpabola na kayo, buti naman sana kung sosyal yung office ng guy na yan, eh valenzuela lang pala. baka di pa huli ang lahat, pa blotter mo sa police, dali. tapos punta ka sa abogado, pasulatan mo ng demand letter, insisting that he pay for the damage or at least your insurance's participation fee.

puntahan mo sa office nya, sumbong mo sa boss nya, kwento mo ginawa niyang kakapalan ng mukha. hayaan mo siyang mapahiya sa office nya, baka sakali mapilitan umareglo. kapal nun ha, pramis. kainiz!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kahit inilista man lang yung plate number sana........

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    you have his number, address, name. what more can you ask for? do what 4chan would do.

suggestions.

1. order a lot of pizza from each pizza parlor you know and near that place, address it to him, samahan mo ng chowking, jollibee, mcdo, etc.

2. send a dead rat package to him, or nasty thing you can send him, perhaps a cake mixed with a lot of laxative? just say "congratulations rick!" on the cake. no return address.

3. post his cell no. and office no. on mens room saying "fubu needed, bading or otherwise, heres my cell, just look for ricardo, rick for short.

4. black fax, nasty pix, you have his fax number, theres a lot of thing you can send to his office, gruesome pictures (imagination is your limit), black art paper para magprint ng pure black yung fax nila, i believe theres a way to send it 100 times, maybe a long black paper taped from end to end so it go in an endless loop of fax, do this at night non-stop, malamang pagdating ng umaga ubos na toner ng fax nila :lol:

patawarin mo na bro! kalimutan, may araw din yan

you'll be blessed in other ways

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sorry for the bad experience, but I agree with them. Wala nang mangyayari dyan. Tawag ka na lang using a phone booth, murahin mo minsanan tapos kalimutan mo na.

Dami na din nangyaring ganyan sa kin, kaya I opted to get a comprehensive insurance para pag malaki-laki ang damage insurance na bahala sa kanya.

Konting pampasaya lang:

I remember about 6 years ago, a middle-aged chinese guy driving a huge pajero yata hit my accord on its rear bumper during traffic near NAIA. I quickly got out, syempre galit ako... I was wearing black form-fitting shirt and black slacks at the time dahil avid weightlifter pa ko nun... Natakot yata yung guy kasi he quickly offered to pay for the damage. E maliit lang naman pero sabi ko 2k. Biglang namutla. 1.5k lang daw dala nya... so I said sige, pwede na.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    ^ +1... very easy for him to deny ang claims mo.

Susi na lang katapat nyan tutal alam mo na kung saan ofc nya and di na makaganti yan kasi di ka naman nya kilala.
    Agree. Or leave it to karma...

Marami talagang balasubas sa atin,- mapa ano man siyang estado sa buhay...

9707:electricf:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang problema, siya ba talaga yun nakalagay sa calling card? ano ba talaga? chinese ba? bakit hindi chinese yun apelyido?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    One thing I learned in case of accidents like this.
    1) Get Pictures
    2) Get eyewitness accounts.

para kahit wala pang police report, pwede pang habulin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Regarding this incident, I wanted to share similar circumstances with slightly different results:

Sometime late November 2007, a Fortuner hit my car while making a turn from C5 going to Riverbanks. I was stopped because there was a truck in front of me that was also stopped. It was near a corner with a lot of concrete barriers that funnels down from three/four lanes into two. While waiting for my turn to be merged, the Fortuner went to my left in an attempt to squeeze in. Unfortunately, he miscalculated and his rear right wheel well scraped against my left front bumper. As a result, I honked at him to stop, and instead of stopping, he moved on, enlarging the size of the scrape.

Finally, after repeated horn blasts (and because he couldn't move ahead due to the traffic), he went down and we surveyed the damage. The first thing I did was whip out my phone cam and took at least four of five photos at various angles. I also photographed his plate number, just in case. Only after did I face him and discussed the damage.

He started off by introducing himself as a bank official and then set out on a fast spiel in English, and because of this, I replied in straight English as well, with a hint of a foreign accent (akala niya siya lang marunong mag Ingles? hmph!). Anyway, he wouldn't admit to being wrong but as I pointed out, the way our vehicles were positioned, it was the rear part of his right rear wheel well that was "pulling" on my front left bumper, plus, the scraping action resulted in paint being pulled from back to front... it is so obvious I didn't plough into him... he essentially scraped my car.

With the photos and my arguments, plus the fact that both of us had appointments to make (and didn't want to wait forever for a cop), he finally asked what the damages will be. I said "I have comprehensive insurance... you just need to pay for the participation." With that, he agreed. We both went to a coffeeshop nearby, He said he will pay the participation fee, but that there should be a contract of sorts (something like a quit claim). I said sure, I'll draw one up. I asked for paper from the barista and proceeded to write (handwritten!) an agreement that I will not pursue further claims if he pays for the damages. Several paragraphs later, he reviewed the agreement, made some minor changes, and signed.

As he was shaking his head, he remarked that he was impressed with the agreement I drew up. I told him I worked as an IT manager an was used to helping draw up contracts and SLAs for projects running up to the US$1 million range... and that my father was a lawyer when he was still alive. With that, he paid me, we shook hands, and all was forgotten.

No police reports, no exchange of bad words, no head-bashing.

I got the evidences I required, I stood up for my rights, I respected him but remained firm in my stand, and in the end, had a reasonable settlement made.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Navara owner escaping liability