New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Personally, nakaka-init ng dugo kapag may nagkabangga sa iyo ng maliit tapos sasabihan ka ng "maliit lang yan".

I'm always tempted to retort, "maliit pala ha? Gawin ko kaya sa kotse mo yan, lagyan ko ng yupi para quits tayo. Ano?"

Whatever happened to "I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm offering to pay for the damages"? Kapag ganun nga, mas may chances ka pa na pagbibigyan ka ng nabangga mo kapag maliit lang talaga at not worth the hassle. Ngayon puro "Maliit lang yan. Ok lang yan. Wag na tayo magpapolicereport, hassle lang sa lahat, peperahan lang tayo ng pulis." Simpleng mali lang, ayaw aminin.

Kaya bulok tong bansa natin eh. Kung maliit na mali ay ayaw aminin, paano na kaya yung mga malalaking kagaguhan?

Something similar happened to me a few years back. The imbecile also managed to get away that time because I was driving an old, banged-up family car and was dead-tired and wanted nothing more than to go home and hit the sack. Now whenever I think about it, I always regretted that decision. I should've pushed through with their entire thing, even if the only reason for it was to waste the idiot's time.
    Tama ka diyan. The same thing also happened to me before. It was late at night while I was driving somewhere in EDSA-Balintawak, near the Nissan dealership. There was heavy traffic because 2 left lanes were blocked for LRT construction. While I was merging to the right, an AE101 Corolla taxi hit the lower-left part of my bumper. Syempre naramdaman ko natulak yung kotse ko, edi baba bintana tingin sa kanya. I was signalling him and telling him that he hit me. Pero walang imik itong si ugok driver. Nag-go na yung traffic at tinakbuhan ako ni loko. Ah ganun ah, hinabol ko din siya hanggang EDSA-Monumento kung saan siya nagbaba ng pasahero. I parked beside him and called his attention but wala parin. Ah ganun ah, ni-roadblock ko siya.

I told the taxi driver, "Manong, nabangga niyo 'ho ako."
    At sabi ng driver na ito, "Ui, hindi ah!" (ah loko ka, defensive ka ah)
    Sabi ko, "Anong hindi? Gusto niyo po ba tingnan yung tama niya sa sasakyan ko? Bumaba ka!"

We went to my ride...

"Manong, nakita niyo po ba ito? May gasgas."
    Sabi ni manong driver, "Ui, wala ah!" (Naman eh, ano ka bulag? Tanggal yung pintura ng kotse ko!)
    I said, "Anong wala? HAWAKAN MO IYAN! ANO TAWAG DIYAN? Halata naman na binangga mo ako eh, may damage din un bumper mo."
    Taxi driver said, "Dati pa yun."
    I said, "Naman eh. Dapat kasi, AYUS-AYUSIN MO KASI PAGMAMANEHO MO! TANDA MO NA HINDI KA PARIN MARUNONG MAG-MANEHO!"

At siya'y napatanga, nakatunganga nalang.
    Pasalamat siya hindi ko siya pinagbayad. Pero dapat pinagbayad ko siya para mag-tanda (sayang!).

Sila na nakabangga sa iyo, defensive pa sila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    to TS, it's not that I'm discouraging you. but your case at this point seems to have very minimal success rate. you have no evidence that Ricardo Santos has really damaged your car. no pictures, no police report, no recorded conversation, but just a plain.. calling card.

i would just suggest that you charge this to experience, and move on. and then keep in mind that if there's an accident, it's important that you take pictures immediately, and don't move the vehicles. then call for police. usually, they will try to ask if it would be okay to both parties to just settle it. but if just one of the parties don't agree, then go for the police report. once you have a police report, you'll have a better chance of getting justice. but on this case, i would just charge it to experience.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^ +1... very easy for him to deny ang claims mo.

Susi na lang katapat nyan tutal alam mo na kung saan ofc nya and di na makaganti yan kasi di ka naman nya kilala.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    to TS, it's not that I'm discouraging you. but your case at this point seems to have very minimal success rate. you have no evidence that Ricardo Santos has really damaged your car. no pictures, no police report, no recorded conversation, but just a plain.. calling card.

i would just suggest that you charge this to experience, and move on. and then keep in mind that if there's an accident, it's important that you take pictures immediately, and don't move the vehicles. then call for police. usually, they will try to ask if it would be okay to both parties to just settle it. but if just one of the parties don't agree, then go for the police report. once you have a police report, you'll have a better chance of getting justice. but on this case, i would just charge it to experience.
    Nagmamadali yata yung nakabangga kaya hindi na nakapag-police report.

Medyo hinahayaan ko nalang din since nakakatamad habulin mga ganyan tao. Sayang lang oras ko sa kanya .

Good thing I wasn't driving my car that time, I could have been so pissed from what he said ("Maliit lang iyan.").

bro next time (pero wag naman sana) have a police write a report about it, eto naman agad ang SOP pag me ganyang aksidente, both of you will sign it to affirm na what is written really happened then sa station me salaysay pa kayo individually. Hirap na habulin yan and don't worry karma is just around the corner.

bro next time (pero wag naman sana) have a police write a report about it, eto naman agad ang SOP pag me ganyang aksidente, both of you will sign it to affirm na what is written really happened then sa station me salaysay pa kayo individually. Hirap na habulin yan and don't worry karma is just around the corner.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    bro mukhang papahirapan ka niyan.... chinese guy na may warehouse sa canumay at may main office pa sa ibang lugar? malamang anak ng owner yan...

mauuwi sa wala yan

sorry bro pero sa experience ko sa malalaki na ganyan, mapapagod ka lang...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dun lang sa pagasta ng driver ng navarro alam mo na dapat POLICE REPORT na agad.. mga ganun tao tatakasan ang responsibilidad since inismall nila ang incident.. dapat sa mga ganun may mangyari.. para matuto..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    gigiman : Navara bro. Di navarro.

TS : Sorry to say but I guess you'll have to charge this to experience. Wala ka halos habol sakanya, he can easily deny the incident that happened. The proof cannot be based on your words and on the calling card that you are holding currently. Pwede niya sabihin na binigay niya lang sayo yun for some sort of reason.

Just let this incident be a lesson to you and to whoever is driving your vehicle. Just always remember that whenever you encounter this kind of incident again -, take pictures & make a police report. It may be a hassle on both parts but it's really the best way.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Learning experience bro, just move forward, life's like that and **** happens.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Navara owner escaping liability