New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Agree. Pag nagkamali, magsorry. Masakit ata sakanila magsorry e. May nabangga rin ako dati. Unang harap sakin ang angas nya, pero sorry ako ng sorry kasi mali ko naman talaga. Naging mabait na rin sya kausap

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Small world talaga. It happen na yung kapit bahay ko na jeepney operator na may katungkulan sa Association ng jeepney drivers ay member ng group nila yung naka bangga sakin. Kaya ngayon siya na yung namamagitan para mabayaran ako ng ungas na driver. Sa kanya daw ngayon nakikipag coordinate yung driver.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    good for you bro!
    keep us posted

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Guys ask ko lang suggestions nyo bout sa ngyari sakin. Nabangga kasi yung sasakyan ko ng pampasaherong jeep. Inamin naman nyang nawalan sya ng preno tas yung hiningan ng id. Wala syang lisensya at wala ding or cr yung sasakyan nya. At nung hinihingan ko ng damage sa sasakyan ko as usual walang pera. Good thing owner/operator/driver sya. Since under warranty pa yung sasakyan ko sa casa ko pina estimate ang magagastos. 95k estimated ng casa.

Pano ko kaya sya mapipiga na magbigay ng danyos? Sa ngayon naka impound yung jeep nya sa hiway patrol at yung OR CR pala ng sasakyan nya ay nasa lending company.

Tip sakin ng friend ko para maka siguro pagawan ko daw ng deed of sale yung driver na binebenta nya sakin yung jeep habang hindi sya nakakapag bigay. Pero sabi ng imbestigador wag daw ganun kasi pang gigipit daw yung gagawin namin. Yun lang kasi naiisip namin para kung d nya kami mabayaran eh yung jeep nya ang ibayad nya. Ano sa tingin nyo?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    tama naman si imbestigador na pang gigipit yung gagawin nyong yun.

kung di talaga makabayad at sa dami ng mali nya demanda mo.

kung may insurance ka naman pabayaran mo nalang yung participation fee wag yung buong 95K kasi di din naman ikawmag babayad nun kundi insurance.

pagawa ka ng letter na huhulug hulugan nya bayad sa participation fee hanggang sa mapunuan kasi medyo mahirap dahil kung yung jeep na yun lang din pinag kukunan nya ng pera eh malabo ka na mabayaran nyan since wala na syang pagkukunan ng pang araw araw nyang byahe.

ako pag ganito minsan binabalensa ko din.

kung kakayanin ba o hindi.

kung wala ng insurance bakit kailangang ipilit sa casa eh sobrang ginto ang presyo doon.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I'm not sure bakit ang mumura ng mga participation fee niyo. Nabangga ako sa likod last year, ang participation sa comprehensive insurance is usually atleast 20-30% of the value na pinapagawa. Minimum ata ang 3k. In my case, 150k inabot yung estimate ng toyota and ang participation fee ko cost 40k. refundable naman daw ang participation fee kapag nakasingil na ang insurance. more than 1 year na, di pa din nila nasisingil, mukhang goodbye na ang 40k ko. Ang hassle pa dito is the availability of parts, inabot ng 5 months na nakatengga sa casa kotse ko. di ko naman magamit kasi wasak yung rear door ng suv ko.

yung nakabangga pala sa akin is company driver ng ictsi. nakatulog habang nagdradrive during rush hour traffic.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I'm not sure bakit ang mumura ng mga participation fee niyo. Nabangga ako sa likod last year, ang participation sa comprehensive insurance is usually atleast 20-30% of the value na pinapagawa. Minimum ata ang 3k. In my case, 150k inabot yung estimate ng toyota and ang participation fee ko cost 40k. refundable naman daw ang participation fee kapag nakasingil na ang insurance. more than 1 year na, di pa din nila nasisingil, mukhang goodbye na ang 40k ko. Ang hassle pa dito is the availability of parts, inabot ng 5 months na nakatengga sa casa kotse ko. di ko naman magamit kasi wasak yung rear door ng suv ko.

yung nakabangga pala sa akin is company driver ng ictsi. nakatulog habang nagdradrive during rush hour traffic.

Read the fine print of your insurance offer before you award your decision to an insurance company. Make sure to get as much info of your coverage including extensive repair costs and exactly how much is their participation fee. My SUV had a 400k repair estimate and my insurance took care of dealing with the nitty gritty stuff with the CASA details and just charged me 3k for the participation fee. I didn't even break a sweat during the processing of my claims and yes the parts had to be imported but it only took 60 days for them to release my car afterwards. It all boils down to how good and professional your insurer is when it comes to handling CASAs and clients. I think your insurance company isn't good at all and you may have been duped by them and the CASA altogether. With your coverage being comprehensive, I am assuming the policy Specifically covers the entire vehicle cost based on it's current fair market value including Theft, 3rd party damage to property, 3rd party bodily injuries, auto personal accident (at least 75k coverage per person in the vehicle) and most especially AOG. The participation fee, from 1% up, is the usual offer so I am wondering why 40k in your case? These were very clear in the offers presented to us from the start. I'd switch to a different insurance company if I were you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's more than 3 yrs old, meron ka ng participation Sa mga replaced parts.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    Read the fine print of your insurance offer before you award your decision to an insurance company. Make sure to get as much info of your coverage including extensive repair costs and exactly how much is their participation fee. My SUV had a 400k repair estimate and my insurance took care of dealing with the nitty gritty stuff with the CASA details and just charged me 3k for the participation fee. I didn't even break a sweat during the processing of my claims and yes the parts had to be imported but it only took 60 days for them to release my car afterwards. It all boils down to how good and professional your insurer is when it comes to handling CASAs and clients. I think your insurance company isn't good at all and you may have been duped by them and the CASA altogether. With your coverage being comprehensive, I am assuming the policy Specifically covers the entire vehicle cost based on it's current fair market value including Theft, 3rd party damage to property, 3rd party bodily injuries, auto personal accident (at least 75k coverage per person in the vehicle) and most especially AOG. The participation fee, from 1% up, is the usual offer so I am wondering why 40k in your case? These were very clear in the offers presented to us from the start. I'd switch to a different insurance company if I were you.
    That particular car was covered by Standard Insurance. All my other cars are with BPI/MS. Which one do you use? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ang laki ng difference..

40k participation fee / 150k repair = 26.67%
    3k participation fee / 400k repair = 0.75% FTW

sino insurance provider mo *willyfernando?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    That particular car was covered by Standard Insurance. All my other cars are with BPI/MS. Which one do you use? Thanks.
    Strangely it is Standard Insurance that covers all my cars and they have never failed me in any of my claims. My wife just recently figured in a collision last Sept. 2, 2014 and they took care of our claims in just 6 days. If I hadn't been so busy that time it would've been 4 days from the time of the incident. The policy was brokered by BDOI and they gave me Standard Insurance as my cover company. I recently renewed my 2013 Honda Pilot's coverage with them and as I have posted, the same conditions apply for their offer except my car had a 10% annual depreciation in terms of vehicle valuation. I did scout around for other offers just to see how different the others were from Standard Insurance but I still went with them in the end. It also helped that my bank was supportive and their insurance brokers (BDOI) are influential in the industry so I always ask them to intercede however they can in each claim I file with them.

Nabangga ng pampasaherong jeep