The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    ang laki ng difference..

40k participation fee / 150k repair = 26.67%
    3k participation fee / 400k repair = 0.75% FTW

sino insurance provider mo *willyfernando?
    Standard Insurance. Of course it may appear ridiculous but you know how CASAs blow up their estimates. Somewhere in their negotiations I guess a discount haggle would've reached realistic values. The important thing is if your car is under comprehensive coverage so your participation fee should be very minimal and usually hovers around 1% of your car's FMV during the first 3 years of cover.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    Strangely it is Standard Insurance that covers all my cars and they have never failed me in any of my claims. My wife just recently figured in a collision last Sept. 2, 2014 and they took care of our claims in just 6 days. If I hadn't been so busy that time it would've been 4 days from the time of the incident. The policy was brokered by BDOI and they gave me Standard Insurance as my cover company. I recently renewed my 2013 Honda Pilot's coverage with them and as I have posted, the same conditions apply for their offer except my car had a 10% annual depreciation in terms of vehicle valuation. I did scout around for other offers just to see how different the others were from Standard Insurance but I still went with them in the end. It also helped that my bank was supportive and their insurance brokers (BDOI) are influential in the industry so I always ask them to intercede however they can in each claim I file with them.
    Now this doesn't make sense to me seeing that we have the same insurance coverage. When that car had an accident, I got a police report, clear pictures of the accident from all angles, a photocopy of the van's(the vehicle that hit me) registration. A copy of the driver's license and even the guy's picture. All the documents were complete even my own affidavit and they were all submitted to Standard Insurance.

This aggravates me more now since it seems that Standard Insurance duped me of 40k. The company of the guy who owns the van was willing to talk to me but then my insurance company advised me that they will handle all negotiations to avoid any miscommunication. The accident happened Feb 2013. It's now freaking September 2014 and I already renewed my coverage with Standard Insurance but they haven't paid me back yet.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I will try to get info from my insurance adjuster how to work on your case. I'll ask if he can help you with your problem. If there's any chance he can, I will PM you on Monday and give his contact number. By the way what bank facilitated your loan or who is their insurance broker when you bought your car? Did the bank include the insurance package in their loan offer as a freebie or did you get your coverage on your own? It really depends on your assigned insurance handler. It is never a perfect system but if they made it work for us then they could probably make it work for you as well. Let's pray and see on Monday.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I will try to get info from my insurance adjuster how to work on your case. I'll ask if he can help you with your problem. If there's any chance he can, I will PM you on Monday and give his contact number. By the way what bank facilitated your loan or who is their insurance broker when you bought your car? Did the bank include the insurance package in their loan offer as a freebie or did you get your coverage on your own? It really depends on your assigned insurance handler. It is never a perfect system but if they made it work for us then they could probably make it work for you as well. Let's pray and see on Monday.
    Thanks Sir Willy, I really appreciate it. It's for a car that has already been fully paid and was actually was a car benefit from a bank.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *sientobente

I was able to share your problem with my insurance adjuster from Standard Insurance. He says he is willing to look into your problem and hopefully find out why your claim turned out that way. Pls check my PM to reach my insurance adjuster. Good luck!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *sientobente

Kindly Send me an email at moderator snip and I will reply with the insurance adjuster's contact info. Sorry I am not yet familiar on how to send PM via this forum and had been struggling to send one since this afternoon.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 30th, 2014 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Delete Email Address as Requested

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *sientobente

PM sent finally. It was just my celfone that I couldn't work out to send PM but on my Laptop it was ok.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    *sientobente

PM sent finally. It was just my celfone that I couldn't work out to send PM but on my Laptop it was ok.
    bro delete mo na email add mo for your security. txt ko nalang kay sientobente email add mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro delete mo na email add mo for your security. txt ko nalang kay sientobente email add mo.
    I would appreciate it if the MODS could do me the favor.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Many thanks Sir Willy. Will try that out. Tinext na po ako ng resident chickboy po natin na si Ninjababez.

Nabangga ng pampasaherong jeep