New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by exzhoray View Post
    Gud day tsikoteers...

help naman po! I was cruising a busy traffic yesterday to vote for the baranggay elections. In front of me, on the other left lane was a white tamaraw fx. I was about to change lane to the left when the fx in front suddenly stopped (dahil may nag cut daw n jeep sa front nya), To my surprise umatras ung fx and nahagip ung left headlights, left front bumper and fenders ko. The driver was only a student's license holder so it was his father who presented his pro license. Both parties had a verbal agreement na papaestimate na lang ung sasakyan ko and pay me for the damages. In good faith, i trusted the man and we didnt call the attention of the authorities anymore. di na ko bumoto and I immediately have my car estimated and called them up to go to the place. And to my surprise, bigla n lang nilang binaliktad, and sinabi nila na ako daw yung bumangga sa kanila, they threathened me that they will report to the authorities what had just happened. I was outraged.

Since I was on the rear, I know na talo ako. They filed a complaint against me on the report and magdedemanda daw. And asking me to pay for the damage.

haaay nakakainis. Nautakan ako ng mokong na yun. i shoudn't have trusted them. Mukhang charge to experience na lang to. pero tanong lang po mga experts.

Do I still have to file a complaint against them knowing that my chances are slim because my car was behind on the accident and there's no one to prove that ako intarasan ?

When the worse comes to worst, what are the charges they can file against me? ayaw po nila makipag areglo, I already humbled myself already to them para lang wala ng sakit ng ulo

ano po bang legal implication when it comes to traffic accidents like this? may nakukulong po ba? lumalabas po ba to sa mga police record,nbi clearance?

thanks guys.. hope to hear your feedbacks
    I've also been a one time victim of that, may kasulatan pa, I thought that the enforcer witnessing the signing of the agreement for the jeepney driver to pay damages on my bike is already enough, unfortunately it wasn't dahil walang record ang incident sa Makati traffic bureau (sa makati nangyari), the next time around make sure to report it to the traffic bureau para dokumentado lahat, in situations like this you can never take each other's word, mas mabuti nang documented, black and white...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    grabe...lokong mag ama yan at yung tatay pasaway pala,anyway cge bro i laban mo ,at ikaw naman talaga ang me katwiran..ingat bro

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ang tanong paano mapapatunayan na sya ang inatrasan...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    8k, marami-raming bala din ng Armalite yan a...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
naatrasan..