New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gud day tsikoteers...

help naman po! I was cruising a busy traffic yesterday to vote for the baranggay elections. In front of me, on the other left lane was a white tamaraw fx. I was about to change lane to the left when the fx in front suddenly stopped (dahil may nag cut daw n jeep sa front nya), To my surprise umatras ung fx and nahagip ung left headlights, left front bumper and fenders ko. The driver was only a student's license holder so it was his father who presented his pro license. Both parties had a verbal agreement na papaestimate na lang ung sasakyan ko and pay me for the damages. In good faith, i trusted the man and we didnt call the attention of the authorities anymore. di na ko bumoto and I immediately have my car estimated and called them up to go to the place. And to my surprise, bigla n lang nilang binaliktad, and sinabi nila na ako daw yung bumangga sa kanila, they threathened me that they will report to the authorities what had just happened. I was outraged.

Since I was on the rear, I know na talo ako. They filed a complaint against me on the report and magdedemanda daw. And asking me to pay for the damage.

haaay nakakainis. Nautakan ako ng mokong na yun. i shoudn't have trusted them. Mukhang charge to experience na lang to. pero tanong lang po mga experts.

Do I still have to file a complaint against them knowing that my chances are slim because my car was behind on the accident and there's no one to prove that ako intarasan ?

When the worse comes to worst, what are the charges they can file against me? ayaw po nila makipag areglo, I already humbled myself already to them para lang wala ng sakit ng ulo

ano po bang legal implication when it comes to traffic accidents like this? may nakukulong po ba? lumalabas po ba to sa mga police record,nbi clearance?

thanks guys.. hope to hear your feedbacks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by exzhoray View Post
    Gud day tsikoteers...

help naman po! I was cruising a busy traffic yesterday to vote for the baranggay elections. In front of me, on the other left lane was a white tamaraw fx. I was about to change lane to the left when the fx in front suddenly stopped (dahil may nag cut daw n jeep sa front nya), To my surprise umatras ung fx and nahagip ung left headlights, left front bumper and fenders ko. The driver was only a student's license holder so it was his father who presented his pro license. Both parties had a verbal agreement na papaestimate na lang ung sasakyan ko and pay me for the damages. In good faith, i trusted the man and we didnt call the attention of the authorities anymore. di na ko bumoto and I immediately have my car estimated and called them up to go to the place. And to my surprise, bigla n lang nilang binaliktad, and sinabi nila na ako daw yung bumangga sa kanila, they threathened me that they will report to the authorities what had just happened. I was outraged.

Since I was on the rear, I know na talo ako. They filed a complaint against me on the report and magdedemanda daw. And asking me to pay for the damage.

haaay nakakainis. Nautakan ako ng mokong na yun. i shoudn't have trusted them. Mukhang charge to experience na lang to. pero tanong lang po mga experts.

Do I still have to file a complaint against them knowing that my chances are slim because my car was behind on the accident and there's no one to prove that ako intarasan ?

When the worse comes to worst, what are the charges they can file against me? ayaw po nila makipag areglo, I already humbled myself already to them para lang wala ng sakit ng ulo

ano po bang legal implication when it comes to traffic accidents like this? may nakukulong po ba? lumalabas po ba to sa mga police record,nbi clearance?

thanks guys.. hope to hear your feedbacks
    'imo they should not get away with this.. get a legal advise sure there are other cases like yours but if the truth is on your side you should be vindicated,
    -guilty ones have no peace

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hmmm....

Mukang inuutakan ka na naman.

Have you met up with them? Baka bluff lang nila yung report para hindi sila madali ng repair cost.

Bakit ikaw pa ang aareglo? Kung sakin mangyari yan...i'd file a counter charge.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    well, you found yourself dealing with an unprincipled man (at "magulang" pa) here..bakit may nasira ba sa sasakyan nila?

Let them file charges..Wag ka papa intimidate sa kanila. Its not yet too late to file for a police report..nagawa naman nila magfile ng charges sa iyo even if there are no witness around. You can also do that. At least pinakita mo na hindi ka basta basta kayang utakan ng ganyan lang. But it will take centuries before your case can even leave the ground.

Siguro nakita nila na kayang kaya ka nila.. put up with them and in the end, you will learn a lot from this experience. But my advise is: fight for what you know is right. You have other tsikoteers behind you (not unless member din ng tsikot.com yung kumag)...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    loko yun ah! ano ba mgandang gawin nga pag ganyan hintayin ntin yun mga legal minds dito. yun mga testigo wala na ba? baka may nagtitinda malapit dun sa pinagyarihan or whoever. try to recall sino mga tao nandun balikan mo yun scene kuha ng testigo dun.

hindi pwede yan walang kwentang kausap pala yan mag anak na yan eh. biruin mo nlng hindi ka kaya makarma sa kasinungalingan mo kita ka pa ng anak mo talagang role model ka! ganunin mo

kahit gumawa sila ng kwento mahahalata imbento ksi hindi yan tutugma dun sa damage. yun angle, distance, impact, that will cause that damage. dapat ireconstruct yun scene, verified at yun ang babangain nyang fact. kaya yan!
    Last edited by boydapa; October 30th, 2007 at 04:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    kapal ng mukha... giving a very bad lesson to his son!

wala bang ibang witnesses to the incident?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nakakainis talaga..

the damage from thier fx was not that visible.. medyo nabingkong lang ung extension bumper nila.

what's worse was, when I called them to patch things up (since sinbabi rin nung TMG ng QC na ako daw ang dehado dahil I was on the rear) and para sabihn na kanya kanya na lang ang pagawa since mukhang not more than a thousand peso ung damage ng fx nilang bulok eh. they wont agree, sila n lang daw nung TMG ang bahalang magusap kung anong gagawin. The father even said that the repair cost of thier fx was 8k smantalang ung car ko i have it estimated, the cost of the fender, bumber and headlight repair ay 4.5k lng. Grabe!! eh ang bulok ng FX nila..

hay buhay..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bulok na pala FX...

hayaan mo magdemanda, may pambayad ba ng filing fee?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Buti na lang at there are forums na ganito to blurt out one's feelings haay..

there were some witnesses, puro mga jeepney driver. They even shouted at the driver's act of st*p*d*ty nung umatras sya. The kid was sweating a lot nung bumaba halatang kabado pa magmaneho. matino kausap nung mismong moment nung accident. But the time we met later the afternoon. Aba! umastang ako pa may kasalanan grrrrr...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    bulok na pala FX...

hayaan mo magdemanda, may pambayad ba ng filing fee?
    oo nga sir eh. un din naisip ko. mukhang mas mahal pa yung babayaran nila sa filing fee kesa sa nasirang part ng fx nila..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
naatrasan..