New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ganon ba? Kakatakot pala nyan Clavel. Dapat palang mag-ingat yang mga malolokong drivers na yan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    -clavel3699-

deadly yan ah! 5k lang?! ang lupit naman nyan...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow... 5k lang?...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette
    Good day peeps! Well i guess it's not for me.

I met an accident this morning around 9:30, along Paseo de Roxas cor Villar St in Makati. My ride was hit at the driver by a taxi cab. Not really that big, but enough to stress a latero and a good car painter. Thank God I was not harmed.
    Anyway, what happened was. After crossing Makati Avenue, moving along Paseo. This cab on my left side tail sneak beside me. Which i thought is going straight too. Since he is beside the middle island, and I was on the next lane beside him. But when we reached Citibank's front building, the driver suddenly turned right. Without even signaling and waiting for me to pass by. Since I am ahead of him. Of course without even thinking, he'll hit me.
    Gulat ako ng biglang may "blog" sa side ko!
    Tapos syempre kesyo-kesyo yung matandang driver. But he admitted that he's at fault. Nagmakaawa pa na magtrabaho na lang daw sya samin without pay just to cover the damage. And so on and so forth. Well, as a christian ano pa ba magagawa natin. Eh hindi naman sa kanya ang taxi.
    Sabi ko na lang sign everything. Then we'll proceed to mkti city hall to have our case filed, para sa police report.
    Here goes, while driving towards ayala and passing by South cemetery. The cab suddenly disappeared. Di ko napansin kung saan lumusot. What I'm holding lang is his driver's license, coz the mapsa guy gave the OR/CR to him. (stupid me!!).
    Anyway, i still filed the case. But I'm sure di na magpapakita yon. Sayang lang kasi di ko naman sya sisingilin coz may insurance naman ako. All I wanted is the completion of police report.

Taxi driver's name: Ricardo Cadelena Asuncion, of Sto. Rosario St. Fatima CPD Val. City. With Licennce N05-79-029733; TVR 0445622.
    Taxi cab name: LOTTIE ANN; operator YAS & SONNY CORP; with address at 406 Midland Mansion 839 Pasay Rd. Mkti. City.

Now I'm thinking of pursuing a hit & run case against the driver para madala. Naawa ka na nga gagaguhin ka pa.
    What do you suggest guys? Any recommendations on how i can expedite the case?

Thanks,

Silhouette

hi,

just want to share my story too. Silhoutte, sir i also had a case like that except for the driver not cooperating. the Taxi driver that hit me last august 2004 here in ortigas gave his support until i had the police report. Problem is, am not able to contact him anymore after that... i tried calling his cell phone pero nag tatago na ... so i filed a case against him in pasig rtc. we had 2 arraignments pero di sya sumipot.

until now naghihintay kami ng 3rd subpoena accdg to the fiscal. nag follow up kami pero walang nangyari!

now, i just pray that it wont happen to others lalo na yung walang comp. insurance. -- gumanda pa nga car ko sa likod e. hehehe na upgrade ang model hihihihi ...

good luck to you sir!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
My ride was hit