The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wala naman talaga intelligence in d 1st place e hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CaRGirL,

that was yesterday pm? around what time? san banda sa Las Pinas nang-yari yan?

better tell your friend to proceed to LTO at once to get clearance for his plate number.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart
    CaRGirL,

that was yesterday pm? around what time? san banda sa Las Pinas nang-yari yan?

better tell your friend to proceed to LTO at once to get clearance for his plate number.
    [SIZE=2]yup... mga 5pm ata un... inaantok pa ko nung tinawagan ako e... sa may evacomm daw...

yun nga sabi ko e, patingin nya sa LTO...
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    smells of M.O., buti nalang hindi binuksan ng friend mo yung trunk baka plantahan pa yan ng drugs, tama yung sinabi earlier, you should start brushing up on your law101, and your rights as citizens. (i carry with me a copy of the constitution in my glove compartment for reference) most importantly your right to privacy, sa ganyang search you have the right not to open yung trunk mo unless may warrant sila na ipapakita, same goes with the your homes. Pag pinayagan mu sila, wala kang laban sa korte kasi binigyan mu ng consent..mahirap na..desperate times na ngayon and maraming masasamang elemento na naka-uniporme

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i suggest we post a sticky on this board regarding our rights on the road, that way everyone can print out a copy and keep it in their glove compartment

im glad no one was hurt

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yes bawal magbukas even the glove compartment unless mayroon silang warrant.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagbabakasakali baka makakotong pa e. hehehe

AFAIK only visual checkup... but what if they insist opening your cars trunk or ask you to go down, anong magandang sabihin? mahirap makipagtalo sa pulis...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    paxerox nung copy sa right of privacy hehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tell them bawal ang renerequest mo sabi ng lawyer ko si atty fortun. he he.

just tell them bawal sa batas ang renerequest nila at kung gusto nila buksan e dapat meron silang specific search warrant

they will stop bothering you

in my years of carrying a pistol on myself when the permit was still available, i have never been stopped and checked in the vehicle or even at the mall. in the case of the mall before entering show them your permit
    Last edited by jasonub; April 23rd, 2005 at 10:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
my friend got pulled over by PDEA