New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2]this afternoon, a friend of mine was asked to pull over by 2 PDEA (Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency) agents in Las Piñas. my friend then pulled over in front of a store, where there were people outside. he opened his window slightly and the PDEA agents identified themselves as Agent Lozano & Agent Lopez (who was armed as well). he asked the agents why, they told him that his car (with the same plate #) was reported transporting illegal drugs. the agents was looking for a certain Andrew Fonacier and they have a search warrant with them. my friend then showed the car registration and it was under his name, when they matched the chassis # and motor #, it was completely different, even the car color was different, only the plate # matched. the agents said that the information came from LTO. my friend told them to let him go since he was not the one they were looking for, but the agents said that they will stil have to search the car, my friend refused, then the agents just apologized and let him go. my friend was really terrified from what happened.[/SIZE]

he asked the agents why, they told him that his car (with the same plate #) was reported transporting illegal drugs. the agents was looking for a certain Andrew Fonacier and they have a search warrant with them. my friend then showed the car registration and it was under his name, when they matched the chassis # and motor #, it was completely different, even the car color was different, only the plate # matched.
    another M.O. tsk tsk.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At least walang hindi magandang nangyari.

But makes you wonder where all that budget for 'Intelligence' actually goes to.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

It pays to know your rights... gotta be updated on law 101.

teka pangatlong post na to dito today about getting pulled over, I just hope that nothing bad happens.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    At least walang hindi magandang nangyari.

But makes you wonder where all that budget for 'Intelligence' actually goes to.
    In the case of our gov't... there's always a problem of intelligence, or rather, the lack of it. :P

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang di mainitin ulo ng 2 officers

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A similar incidient happened to a former staff of mine years back. But the difference in his situation was he and his car were taken to somewhere in Rizal. The poor boy thought he was going to be salvaged. The policemen were technically not within their jurisdiction because, AFAIR, they were Montalban police. He was apprehended in Mandaluyong. But, as it turned out, it was a case of mistaken identity. In fairness to the policemen, they apologized and even called my office to explain why my staff was late.

But, as it turned out, it was a case of mistaken identity.
    Why don't they save themselves the trouble and look at your drivers licence first before doing anything, SOP na yan... Pwede silang idemanda niyan.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Why don't they save themselves the trouble and look at your drivers licence first before doing anything, SOP na yan... Pwede silang idemanda niyan.
    Yes, my staff and his father filed a court case. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to the case.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grabe naman ito. Palpak nanaman ang intelligence

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
my friend got pulled over by PDEA