never ever leave ur car in running mode when buying something on side streets store..
NEVER EVER DO THIS... YOU MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED BY THE AWAITING CARNAPPER and run away with your ride.... one day i was buying a pack of cigarette at the side store... i noticed two men looks like waiting for something... then a car suddenly stop and the driver got off to buy something from the store, leaving the car key inside and engine still running...
GUEST WHAT HAPPENED"? the two men i mentioned before got in the car and drive the car as fast as they can heading fairview quezon city... tapos ung mama tinanong ako ng... SINO UN? as he was asking me, ung MAMA naka smile pa?? (cguro at first he doesnt realize na na carnap na ung ride nya) so we people who witnes the incident told him that it could be a carnapping incident... but lam nyo ba ano reaction nung MAMA? ayaw pa rin maniwala... or i guess, ayaw nya lang muna tangapen sa sarile nya na na carnap na ung ride nya... so sad dba? THIS COULD BE A LESSON TO REMIND ALL TSIKOT.COM MEMBERS

BY THE WAY I AM A NEWBIE HERE,,, HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL!!!