New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    never ever leave ur car in running mode when buying something on side streets store..
    NEVER EVER DO THIS... YOU MIGHT BE VICTIMIZED BY THE AWAITING CARNAPPER and run away with your ride.... one day i was buying a pack of cigarette at the side store... i noticed two men looks like waiting for something... then a car suddenly stop and the driver got off to buy something from the store, leaving the car key inside and engine still running...
    GUEST WHAT HAPPENED"? the two men i mentioned before got in the car and drive the car as fast as they can heading fairview quezon city... tapos ung mama tinanong ako ng... SINO UN? as he was asking me, ung MAMA naka smile pa?? (cguro at first he doesnt realize na na carnap na ung ride nya) so we people who witnes the incident told him that it could be a carnapping incident... but lam nyo ba ano reaction nung MAMA? ayaw pa rin maniwala... or i guess, ayaw nya lang muna tangapen sa sarile nya na na carnap na ung ride nya... so sad dba? THIS COULD BE A LESSON TO REMIND ALL TSIKOT.COM MEMBERS

BY THE WAY I AM A NEWBIE HERE,,, HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmm .. could have been a hand-off .. i'd be freaking if that happened to me ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang hand-off nga kasi as you've told us parang naghihintay yung dalawang mama na sumakay......

so mga ka-peeps wag nyo ako gayahin ha na iniiwan ang sasakyan na umaandar ang makina hehehehehe (nila-lock ko naman yung door kasi may extra keys ako sa pocket) lol

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I see to it that my doors are lock when I leave it, whether the engine is running or not, whereever am I - even infront of my house. But this wouldn't guarantee that your ride is already safe from carnapping.

There were 2 incidents of carnapping:
    1. A co-homeowner always brought out his car in the morning and parked it in front of his house while preparing to leave for work. One morning, when he got out of his house, he saw that his car was gone. (This happened in Bgy. Kaligayahan, Novaliches, Q.C.)
    2. A friend just parked his car in his garage and got inside his house. When he came out later, his car was no longer in his garage. Apparently, the carnapper opened the gate, was able to open the car door, pushed it out, and drove away. (This happened in Project 4, Q. C.)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    most probably hand-off nga. and naging witness ka pa ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    This happened to my sister a few years back...
    Nilabas nya yung kotse, bumaba sya para isara yung gate...
    She left the engine running... Ayun... someone jumped to her car and drove off...
    With her laptop, Palm, cellfone, with some cash on it... jackpot nga yung carnapper na yun eh... Shock talaga sya, although mejo sinubukan pa nya habulin... pero wala din...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    This happened to my sister a few years back...
    Nilabas nya yung kotse, bumaba sya para isara yung gate...
    She left the engine running... Ayun... someone jumped to her car and drove off...
    With her laptop, Palm, cellfone, with some cash on it... jackpot nga yung carnapper na yun eh... Shock talaga sya, although mejo sinubukan pa nya habulin... pero wala din...
    Wala yang sinabi sa MMDA. I-park mo lang yung kotse mo ng ilang minuto, pagbalik mo hinahatak na nila.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    he he masasabi ko lang, nasa pilipinas tayo!! expect the unexpected!! sigurado sa banaue ang derecho nun chop-chop na! i symphatize to all the victims mentioned, dapat mejo alert tayo. for me, ine-expect ko na everyone around me paglabas ko sa tsikot is a potential criminal kaya talagang double-check ako palagi sa lugar na paparadahan at kung may mga suspicious individuals around. yung lang po.

pero pag talagang ikaw ang na-target malas na lang talaga kahit anong security check-up gawin natin mananakawan ka talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i think this was featured in "BITAG" before... sa kanila nga SUV pa yung nakuha... seconds lang talaga at wala na yung carnappers with the owner's SUV.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Welcome sa tsikot Bro Charlie

hirap na talaga sa Pinas..

kung maganda ride mo delikado mainit sa mga kriminal

kung pangit at luma naman ride mo hirap gamitin

BTW saan nga pala place nagyari ito?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Modus!!! Beware