New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Sunday, I was approaching the splitting roads across Crame. One was the flyover to Cubao and the other was the U-turn to Greenhills. There was a bad road segment in the left lane, so I avoided it first, then gently turned to the lane approaching the U-turn.

Well what do you know, those light-blue guys flagged me. One of them approached me and made a salute (as if he had good intentions). I asked him what's wrong and he told me I should have stayed at the extreme left already when I intended to U-turn to Greenhills. I told him I just avoided a bad road section, and he just didn't listen. He then asked me to move my car to a safer place and hand over my license. Before that, I saw an opening that made it possible for me to get away from them. I sped off and they could do nothing but stare at my car's rear end.

These people care about nothing except money, such that they have to go to the extent of making their own traffic rules. I didn't even swerve. I changed lane carefully and made sure I didn't cut any vehicle behind me. Moreover, I decided on that day to just cruise and drive less wildly, and ironically, I was stopped at that time.

So here's my advice, "Don't submit to these losers if you know you didn't do anything wrong."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I second the motion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa santolan flyover ba yan? my friend just got "jacked" by those mmda people today!!

he was northbound, pa u-turn to crame and was on the second lane from the inside!

hinuli siya kasi dapat daw nasa inner most lane 50 yards before the u turn! BS! mag isa lang siya sa kalye nung time na yun!

told him he should have sped off pero mabait kasi siya. . tsk
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    50 yards, may panukat ba sila?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun yung ni-gawang rason nung mmda guy koya. that was BS. sabi ko nagugutom na yung enforcer na yun. . its was about 11 am na. lunch time!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    same old tricks tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ehehe is this a good enough reason to mention dun sa Wang2 Thread over at the Goon Squad?

Saludo agad yun with a smile if wang2 mo sya.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    alam ko mali yun speed up to the fools yet its a more rational move=)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti hindi ka nagpakain sa mga buwaya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    sa santolan flyover ba yan? my friend just got "jacked" by those mmda people today!!

he was northbound, pa u-turn to crame and was on the second lane from the inside!

hinuli siya kasi dapat daw nasa inner most lane 50 yards before the u turn! BS! mag isa lang siya sa kalye nung time na yun!

told him he should have sped off pero mabait kasi siya. . tsk
    Yup, the exact same place where I was almost victimized. Yun nga lang, not all victims have the guts to run off like me. Too bad your friend wasn't able to salvage himself. Just teach him what he can do next time.

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Buti hindi ka nagpakain sa mga buwaya.
    Ano sila, siniswerte? I was on my way to an Autocross event and I made sure those jerks will not ruin my day. And I wouldn't have spent my last money that time for an "Only-in-Macapagal" McDo shake had I given in to them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
MMDA Scheme at Crame U-Turn