New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    tama sila, tangapin mo na yung 2.5k then charge to experience mo nalang...

swerte mo pa nga at nag bayad sila.... then pa repaint mo nalang sa kakilala mo..

hindi naman ma void warranty nyan agad... isa pa madaming marunong mag pintura.. ni hindi nila mapapansin na re painted na pala...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    sa akin, kunin ko na lang yung 2.5k na offer and idagdag ko sa participation costs tapos sa casa mo ipagawa.
    walang mangyayari dyan kung magpipilitan kayo.

at least he is still offering 2.5k. i had accidents before na kinamutan lang ako ng ulo, but i chose to let it go, kesa pasakitin pa ulo ko.
    This is true. His offer to pay is admission of his fault na rin. Most drivers never even admit to being at fault, much more offer to pay.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Atsaka sure ka ba na mali ng starex ? Kasi pwede nya baliktaran yung kwento na hinabol mo yung car nya kaya ka sumabit sa kanya. Kun baga since nakauna labas yung ulo ng starex nya and cinut ka, you can step on the brakes and avoid the accident
    Actually, sabit talaga sya coz sa end bumper nya nga gumasgas - Mali tancha nya sa cut nya, and note yung cut nya is super bilis nga talaga. When we saw him cut us of course nagbreak kame. And like I said, the van beside us informed us of the scratch. We have witnesses na fault talaga ng starex. We had him sign an acknowledgement of his faults and his willingness to pay for the damages. So di kame pwede baliktarin.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    TS hows the damage nga pala?

Baka nga makuha sa rubbing yan? Go to any reputable detailing shop.

Kahit DIY pede naman.

Downside kasi sa casa antagal bago matapos.
    Scratch talaga as in kita na yung plastic na bumper. Yung paint ko natransfer na talaga sa bumper ng starex eh. So di talaga kaya rubbing compound - mahaba and malalim yung gasgas.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Kun ako yan, ill get the 2.5k offer and try mo i rubbing compound yung gasgas ng bumper mo baka kaya mabawasan then ipunin mo na lang na dumami gasgas ng bumper mo tsaka mo i parepaint para sulit.
    Pasalamat ka na lang na may willing mag shell out ng 2.5k sayo. What if hit and run yun diba or jeep naka banga sayo baka kamutan ka lang ng ulo nun
    Quote Originally Posted by booandyah View Post
    Scratch talaga as in kita na yung plastic na bumper. Yung paint ko natransfer na talaga sa bumper ng starex eh. So di talaga kaya rubbing compound - mahaba and malalim yung gasgas.
    Kung gusto mo sa casa, get the 2.5k and shoulder the rest. Kung ayaw mo naman gumastos, baklasin mo yung bumper and dalhin o papickup mo sa kanya para ipagawa nya. Walang warranty na mavovoid dyan. Electricals or Mechanical.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hmm. Ganun ba talaga yun? We'll just accept what they give us even if that's not the whole cost of the damage? I think this is why there are a lot of reckless drivers in Manila - kase some people will simply accept what people can offer if they cause damage to people driving carefully. Sorry but I won't accept attitude like that - these people need to learn their lesson. I actually don't mind the hassle as long as people realize that they need to be responsible drivers.

And btw, participation cost on my insurance is 7k, while the repairs going to be done in the casa is just 5k eh so claiming this under insurance is not an option

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by booandyah View Post
    Hmm. Ganun ba talaga yun? We'll just accept what they give us even if that's not the whole cost of the damage? I think this is why there are a lot of reckless drivers in Manila - kase some people will simply accept what people can offer if they cause damage to people driving carefully. Sorry but I won't accept attitude like that - these people need to learn their lesson. I actually don't mind the hassle as long as people realize that they need to be responsible drivers.

And btw, participation cost on my insurance is 7k, while the repairs going to be done in the casa is just 5k eh so claiming this under insurance is not an option
    That's life.

parte na ng buhay may sasakyan yan.

what more kung PUV pa yan, buti may alok sayo na 2.5k

makipag matigasan ka ikaw din mahihirapan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama, just get the 2.5k. actually sa suking car paint shop ko dito sa mindanao avenue e enough na yang 2.5k to repaint the whole bumper, and they can do it in just 1 day. just go there 1 day before, ask them for an estimate, tawaran mo (they will sometimes lower it to 1.5k just so you become a suki) and then bring it at 7am next morning and it will be ready for pick up at around 3pm.

they are not the tabi-tabi talyer. cars like volvos, benz and bmw get repainted their. and to add to their good reputation, repainting shops go there to have their paints mixed. kuha nila mga colors, even the metallic paints. actually you can just call them and tell what model car you have and they can mix the paint without even seeing your car. may color templates sila ng different car models, including euro models.

tell me if you're interested and i'll get their exact address.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    tama, just get the 2.5k. actually sa suking car paint shop ko dito sa mindanao avenue e enough na yang 2.5k to repaint the whole bumper, and they can do it in just 1 day. just go there 1 day before, ask them for an estimate, tawaran mo (they will sometimes lower it to 1.5k just so you become a suki) and then bring it at 7am next morning and it will be ready for pick up at around 3pm.

they are not the tabi-tabi talyer. cars like volvos, benz and bmw get repainted their. and to add to their good reputation, repainting shops go there to have their paints mixed. kuha nila mga colors, even the metallic paints. actually you can just call them and tell what model car you have and they can mix the paint without even seeing your car. may color templates sila ng different car models, including euro models.

pa pm naman nito sir.. baka eto yung sa Road 20 sa Bahay Toro na sinasabi sakin..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

Kindly post the address and contact details - I'm sure a lot of people here in tsikot will be interested

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast