New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nangyari po ito sa Kasama namin sa Ford Club......

If you're as professional as you say you are... then this should not bother you at all...

Let the customers be the judge

"One side of the coin" wrote:
    There are two sides on any given coin...someone by the name of mr sy sends us so many questions in a week for one h.i.d. that goes for 6,000.00 clearly posted on the thread and keeps looking for more discount...when asked what car he drives, says an audi, when we give our recommendation, becomes very arrogant and insists on that brand which is on sale too.

We are professionals in the business and we know what suits which car and wont force ourselves to install if we know it will cause problems. If he doesnt want to purchase from us, thats fine. But dont question our knowledge as it involves playing around with the computer system of the car and bypassing the sensors.

We suggested the Philips because it is compatible with European car make and models without having to splice any wiring or bypass the o.e.m sensors etc...which are all connected to the computer system of the car. He still wouldnt listen and kept asking everything on text. I drive an Audi A4 hence I told him I know what is needed. If youre not interested in what we have to recommend, you may go buy from another store, youre not forced to buy from us.

When asked his member name as the discount only applies to club members, he gets arrogant. We have thousands of satisfied customers as we are straight shooters, no b.s. involved. Maybe he wasnt used to it and hence questioned our integrity.

I even told him that Philips costs a little more and he said that all the h.i.d.s he knows are made from the same company. We didnt want to go further anymore as it was just nuisance to continue answering and going round and round with the same thing.

And I even told him to call us if he is really serious before, still all questions on text and for us, we felt he wasnt serious anymore.

Well thats our story and like I said, we are straight shooters. Some do appreciate that characteristic, some dont. Thats their call.

"the other side of the coin" wrote:

Im a straight shooter too...
    Last edited by karlbo; December 21st, 2007 at 02:11 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow..if that text conversation really happened...grabe naman treatment at pagmamaliit sa customer

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the owner of LA Cars sometimes posts here. let us hear his comments about this....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    where's the other side of the coin? Medyo mahirap mag comment kung di mo alam ang kabilang side e...I hope makuha natin both sides para fair...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marco624 View Post
    where's the other side of the coin? Medyo mahirap mag comment kung di mo alam ang kabilang side e...I hope makuha natin both sides para fair...

bro...there were already two sides of the coin presented by karl. the first point was written by the owner of LA Cars. the second one was what actually happened during the conversation between the two parties.

but if you would take a look at the first side of the coin, he is in sales, so he should have exerted his effort even though it only costs 6k. a satisfied customer always goes back for more, as they say. kung baga mamumuhunan ka talaga dyan.

now if everything's all true, he lost a customer, he loses his reputation.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; December 21st, 2007 at 02:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Actually, may thread na rin against LA Cars sa kotse.com and hondaclub before, kaya I'm not surprised. Something about their tints (Rikecool and VCool), kasi japeyks naman daw yung kinakabit, tapos ayaw i-reimburse.

Buti na lang, I don't plan on being their customer naman in the near future, hehehe. Kasi wala rin akong gaanong moolah. (Sabihan ka ba naman na mas marami akong sasakyan kesa sa yo, kaya wag kang magmalaki! Major turn-off...)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sobra naman yan, ang baba ng tingin sa mga customer. sana magpost din sya para maliwanagan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lesson learned:

...you are classified as bargain hunter unless you bought something from us. if you have then you will be considered as a customer...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i'm a poor guy with an old car. i guess i'm not worthy to be called LA Cars customer.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    .....:popcorn: :thirsty:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
[merged] Ingat po tayo sa L.A. Cars