New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Trying to find links as to the Sentra driver's statement regarding what prompted the incident but couldn't find any. Still, I agree that blocking the Pregio's path and seeing two men get out of the car for a confrontation with the Pregio driver can be deemed as unlawful aggression. Most especially if the circumstances were that it happened in a place where there were hardly any people around.

Not defending the Pregio driver for killing a man, but there could be a reasonable belief that he was being threatened and that he responded with whatever weapon he had on hand.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i seriously doubt it was a hit and run situation, the report was "traffic altercation" which means heated dispute between the 2 cars. if it was a hit and run i'm sure it would've been in the story but it wasn't. also if it was a hit and run situation one of the biggest reason why you chase the other car is to get his plate number, which none of them did, don't tell me that there was 3 of them in the car and none of them thought about getting the plate number of the car that just hit you? kahit siguro ako mag isa sa car yon ang unang una ko gagawin para atleast kahit di ko mahabol madali ko marereport.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i seriously doubt it was a hit and run situation, the report was "traffic altercation" which means heated dispute between the 2 cars. if it was a hit and run i'm sure it would've been in the story but it wasn't. also if it was a hit and run situation one of the biggest reason why you chase the other car is to get his plate number, which none of them did, don't tell me that there was 3 of them in the car and none of them thought about getting the plate number of the car that just hit you? kahit siguro ako mag isa sa car yon ang unang una ko gagawin para atleast kahit di ko mahabol madali ko marereport.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    good thread for me, lesson na rin sa akin bago mahuli ang lahat..

when na hit and run hinahabol ko instead of just jotting the plates down. so I think I should have a pen and paper always ready sa car and just report it.

and never na akong bababa ng sasakyan if may traffic altercation. at parang gusto ko nang magpa-tint ng madilim so if someone goes down hindi alam kung nag-iisa ka lang talaga.

marami akong natutunan sa article at thread na ito. better be cool nalang sa traffic.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Kaya ako, I've been wondering kung magkano kaya bayad kumuha ng PTC para sa RPG 7?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    magkano kaya magpa rehistro nito sa LTO?

o kaya ng ito?

Para pag me nangharang sa akin sa kalsada, la na daming tanong. BOOM!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Really, it's stupid to block someone else's path then go down to confront him. You are posing as a threat if you do that. And a person, in his right mind, would obviously do something to save his own life. Just happened that he had a gun, and the guy killed doesn't. Malas lang niya. If I were the one on the Pregio, probably, I would've done the same thing. Siguro not kill him, but run him over.

Walang mangyayari sa yabang mo. In our streets it is really possible na makahanap ka ng katapat mo.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    May nakapagsabi sa akin minsan. Kung mahal mo buhay mo at tingin mo marami ka pa dapat magawa na mabuti esp sa family mo, iwas na lang sa away kalye kahit na PUJ, Trike, Bud driver or sino man yan. Baka kasi yung halaga ng buhay mo, doble-doble pa ng sa halaga ng buhay niya na pasaway lang pala sa lipunan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kahit mga public utility drivers hwag nyo na rin patulan. Especially mga tricycle drivers marami dyan mga sundalo na nag mu-moonlighting to earn extra money. Karamihan may kargada so ingat lang.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Wala mapapala ang pagaaway. Showing your machismo?? WRONG!! Mas mapapahamak ka. Kahit black belt holder ka sa karate or anak ka ng artista o ng presidente, mapapahamak ka. It's not about the ego or the appearance but it's all about brains and strategy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Man gunned down in QC