New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Parang yung kaso dati ni Royette Padilla, kapatid ni Robin, binaril sa pwet ng naka away na tricycle driver, PSG pala na nag sa sideline.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Not Hijacking this thread but, similar incident din kahapon. Don't know whats with road rage nowadays. Kahapon lang while i merged in the lane of megamall A parking. A maroon CRV behind me got so enraged he overtook me and tried to cut sabay baba ng windshield and berated me. Rolling down his window and probably trying to impress her female companion sinabing bastos daw ako sa pagmerge ng lane.

Para wag na humaba usapan, sabi ko e di mauna ka na sa aakin para wala ng pagtalunan and let him get in front of me. He was already causing traffic and continued with his rant so sinara ko na yung passenger side window. So eventually he goes in front of me na.

Akala ko tapos na, nung malapit na sa Ticket Booth, bumaba at may dalang shoulder bag(siguro kunyari may dalang baril)at naghamon pa ng suntukan. Diko na pinatulan dahil kasama ko anak kong binata, although there was a verbal tussle. Lumapit na mga guwardiya at pinapasok na siya sa parking. Sinigawan pa ako ng expletives, like Bakla, Duwag, Mayabang bago umakyat.

Good thing about the SM Guards they radioed the plate number para imonitor and check kung ano laman ng shoulder bag niya just in case bitbitin niya sa loob ng mall.

Walking away from aggression is not a sign of cowardice, because so mundo natin ngayon, it is best to 'Choose your Battles' and live to fight another day.

So Mr. CRV WBD **5, hope you meet Mr. Pregio someday.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jrpamn21 View Post
    Walking away from aggression is not a sign of cowardice, because so mundo natin ngayon, it is best to 'Choose your Battles' and live to fight another day.

Sir, I admire your patience and exercise of self control but I guess there's a lesson for all of us everytime we encounter these situations. I think when these things happen to us we must always reflect on what we have done to trigger a reaction from the other end and try to look for ways to improve ourselves in the future.

To the CRV driver I hope he realizes the wrongs of his actions before he meets Mr. Pregio.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Not Hijacking this thread but, similar incident din kahapon. Don't know whats with road rage nowadays. Kahapon lang while i merged in the lane of megamall A parking. A maroon CRV behind me got so enraged he overtook me and tried to cut sabay baba ng windshield and berated me. Rolling down his window and probably trying to impress her female companion sinabing bastos daw ako sa pagmerge ng lane.

Para wag na humaba usapan, sabi ko e di mauna ka na sa aakin para wala ng pagtalunan and let him get in front of me. He was already causing traffic and continued with his rant so sinara ko na yung passenger side window. So eventually he goes in front of me na.

Akala ko tapos na, nung malapit na sa Ticket Booth, bumaba at may dalang shoulder bag(siguro kunyari may dalang baril)at naghamon pa ng suntukan. Diko na pinatulan dahil kasama ko anak kong binata, although there was a verbal tussle. Lumapit na mga guwardiya at pinapasok na siya sa parking. Sinigawan pa ako ng expletives, like Bakla, Duwag, Mayabang bago umakyat.

Good thing about the SM Guards they radioed the plate number para imonitor and check kung ano laman ng shoulder bag niya just in case bitbitin niya sa loob ng mall.

Good job sir.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    feeling siguro nun preggio driver na siya si jason bourne......
    baka jason ivler bro.?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Here's the link: Man gunned down in QC traffic altercation | ABS-CBN News | Latest Philippine Headlines, Breaking News, Video, Analysis, Features

The driver of the victims blocked the Pregio.
    You just don't do that.

right. are they just planning to confront the driver o baka gusto rin nilang upakan? bat ba kasi bumaba pa sila. they don't even know what kind of person they were dealing with. ayan tuloy ang napala nila.

nag-panic naman agad yong driver ng kia pregio, sinalubong agad sila ng putok. tsk-tsk!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Sir, I admire your patience and exercise of self control but I guess there's a lesson for all of us everytime we encounter these situations. I think when these things happen to us we must always reflect on what we have done to trigger a reaction from the other end and try to look for ways to improve ourselves in the future.

To the CRV driver I hope he realizes the wrongs of his actions before he meets Mr. Pregio.
    agree.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005

Your non-confrontational attitude is to be commended and admired sir, but if I were the one in your shoes, I would not let it end there. I would follow this a-hole to his parking slot and park my own car a few rows away. I always carry brake fluid in a squirt plastic bottle as I want to be prepared if this kind of scenario someday happens to me. I would bathe his car in brake fluid and wait patiently in my car for his return making sure that I have a good view when he returns. Seeing the look on his face when he sees his paint-damaged car would be PRICELESS and worth all the risk. I'm not saying this is the right thing to do and I don't recommend it but I'm the type of guy who can't let this kind of thing pass.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've always wanted one of these. :D

Hats off to the guys who can control their temper on the road. Mahirap talaga to control one's pride.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Man gunned down in QC