New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    anuba talaga?
    "..while backing out of a spot" o "nagkagitgitan.." ?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Pwede paalis na ung victim pero ung driver ng CX-5 di makahintay. Baka di pa fully nakakalabas ung victim sa slot nag try na pumasok ung CX-5.
    Madaming ganyan sa parking, masyadong paranoid na baka maunahan sila kaya gigitgitan kahit ung umaalis na sasakyan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pwede paalis na ung victim pero ung driver ng CX-5 di makahintay. Baka di pa fully nakakalabas ung victim sa slot nag try na pumasok ung CX-5.
    Madaming ganyan sa parking, masyadong paranoid na baka maunahan sila kaya gigitgitan kahit ung umaalis na sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ako naman experience ko motor bigla nag cut eh naabutan ng stoplight exacto magnate Kami, roll down my window to give him a piece of my mind, bigla ang banat "God bless you" ako tuloy nahiya...[emoji23]
    INC siya bro....

God bless dear bro.....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Saw the update from james' fb yesterday that the suspect has been caught. Kaso, hinanahanap ko ngayon and wala na sya sa wall nya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    From James

Friends, just a quick update on the senseless fatal road rage incident in Frontera Verde on Tuesday night involving the white Mazda CX5.
    As I mentioned, I was able to get the name and home address of the registered owner through the help of a very good friend. Angry as I am though, I didn’t divulge this as I do believe that no matter how heinous a crime may be, everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Just as well. Because while the information has helped the NBI track down this killer, the registered owner turned out to be under the name of the dealer, who has since sold it to its new owner.
    Justice looks very likely to be served, but imagine if the information had ended up in the wrong hands.
    Hopefully this can serve as an example of being very careful about what information we put out on social media. Especially in such emotionally charged situations like these that could lead to an innocent person being falsely accused, harassed, or worse, dealt some vigilante justice.
    We are all angry. And we have every right to be. But let’s always be careful about how we deal out our own brand of justice. Social media is very powerful, but you know what Uncle Ben says about that, right? So let’s always use our powers responsibly.
    Will update you as soon as I have anything new on the case. Stay safe, folks.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    That is just the update prior to the one that i am saying. He must have deleted it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    That is just the update prior to the one that i am saying. He must have deleted it.
    Oh okay. When we say caught, nakakulong na talaga?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Oh okay. When we say caught, nakakulong na talaga?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Nahuli na as per my james' last post yesterday.
    Anyway, kung mali man, may naglabas na din naman nang conduction number nang cx5 in question.

Metro | PilStarNgayon Mobile

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I asked James on his FB account why he deleted the post about when the man is already caught. He didn't reply to me yet or never will

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I didnt even bother to ask james. Good for you sir. Be it personal or more powerful people involved, i think it is just right to give the masses a just update and never leave them hanging. Anyway sya din naman ang unang nagreport.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast