New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    di ba for a driving without license violation you are given 24 hours to show proof that you actually are a licensed driver.
    iba nga ang wala kang dalang license sa wala ka talagang license as mentioned by sirkosero.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nananantsa lang siguro yang mga lokong yan. If you show that the know the law and won't give in to them, it could be as easy as being let go just like that. But if they see that you're not so literate about motoring rules, they'll take advantage of this at the expense of your wallet.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Well, iba-iba ang definition nila niyan. MAPSA ticket presented to MMDA is much like null and void. They don't recognize the document, so you're as good as driving without license.

Basta just don't give up your license no matter what. This turf war between different traffic (dis)organizations is more like Alien versus Predator, where the people are the losers.
    i think you are not quite clear with the definition of Driving Without License. Driving without a license means you have never been issued a license by the LTO. In your uncle's case, he has a license, he was just not able to show it, so dapat failure to show license lang un. proof nga ung makati ticket na may license sya, nka lista dun license number nya. iba pa din un driving with expired license. lagi na lang driving without license ang nilalagay ng mga buwaya na yan kasi ito pinakamalaking fine e..

as for licenses being confiscated by apprehending officer, hindi ako sure kung law ba talaga to.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    baka pwede naman paki-klaro mga guys! akala ko ba bawal na kumpiskahin ang driver's license? LTO na nagsabi nun di ba? dont tell me mas mataas kapangyarihan nila sa lto pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay???

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kalokohan na naman. Eh hindi ba yun licensya mo yun binigay mo sa makati police kaya ka nakakuha ng ticket. Anong pinagsasabi ng mga MMDA na yan na wala kang licensya o wala kang dalang licensya. Sa lahat ba naman ng malabo e.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    haay nako.. i'm really pissed with these traffic enforcers, especially in manila... i pass by Lacson everyday and all they do is wait for 7am to be able to apprehend "coded" cars.. nevermind the traffic, they just literraly sit and wait!

the other day, i was in a bad mood.. couldnt help but shout at 3 enforcers just standing on the center isle along Lacson and Espana, cars are piling up since they let the other vehicles wait to take a left, there was clearly a no left turn sign! these guys and gals don't even bother to relieve the traffic! they said, "wala daw sila magawa sa trapik" and i said " e bakit pag ilalabas nyo na mga pantiket nyo ambilis nyo gumawa!"
    ayun, namura ko pa sila! one of em tried to stop me and was waiving his ticketbook saying i should park on the side... for what??? scolding them for not doing their jobs??? anyway i refused to park, exchanged cuss words in the middle of the street till he backed down...

yeah, i went too far sa pagmumura, but really, these guys are asking for it!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yan na nga ang mahirap pag nasanay na sa kotongan ang mga enforcers natin. kumbaga sa corruption eh nagiging kinaugalian na. i still remember before na di ganyan kagarapal ang corruption sa government pero ngayon sobra na! masusuka ka pag nalaman mo. di mo maisip kung may natitira pa bang hiya sa katawan ang mga damuho! tapos eto na ngayon ang mga magagaling natin enforcer. kumbaga dati eh ilan lang ang tiwali pero ngayon ilan na lang yata ang matino

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yeah, malabo talaga law dito. If this were followed though.

1. The MMDA guys are not allowed to flag down cars with violations. Only the police can do that.

2. Driving without bringing your license with you isn't the same as driving without a licensed issued to you.

As for Makati Republic's homebrew ordinances, I don't know why it's not being overriden by the true set of motoring laws. Binay refused lifting of coding during summer, but for some reason, no higher power even contested it and forced him to follow.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Lam nyo ang gusto kong gawin dyan sa mag Congressional yun after ng right turn from EDSA. Gusto ko ibalandra yun kotse ko sa gitna para walang makalusot na jeep tsaka bus. Pag dumating yun police sasabihin ko na nag hihintay ako ng pasahero ko, pag umalma sasabihin ko bakit yun mga PI na jeep at bus di nila pinapaalis. Daming pulis dun sa baba ng underpass puro walang ginagawa mga hayup. Dapat siguro nandun din yun tulfo brothers.

Yun sa licensya naman dapat tanungin mo yun pulis kung ano yun binigay mo sa makati pulis kaya mo nakuha yun ticket mo, pag sinabi nyang licensya edi may licensya ka pala. ogag pala sya e, bakit di nya tatangapin yun at driving without license ka. hay buhay!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    KNOW WHAT? almost everyday na dumadaan ako dyan 100 meters palang dun s may yellow lane sinisipat kana ng mga traffic enforcers, I have been driving for the past 20 yrs at ilang beses na ako nahuhuli. what I do is just drop the name of important personalities of our government LTO,Mayors,Congressman, Mon Tulfo,police superintent,Major General, Brig General di ko pa nga mine mention si General electric mga Kupal yan lalo na yung mga enforcers nginig ang mga buto nyan pag sinabi mo na Tga PSG ka my sinapak na nga ako sa edsa mkati enforcer sbi ko security ako ng presidente..wala daw presidente presidente sa makati Mayor lang Daw.. buti nalang di nag reklamo di nya alam e security ng Presidente ng Banko ang i drop ko bwuhahaha,,.
    ,, (it takes two to tango (tanga gago) maraming kupal dito this is urban jungle) when you are in makati do what the Mayor does,,maging Kupal!! Makati republic

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Makati Ticket NOT Accepted by MMDA