New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    good job! sometimes we just have to sit back and watch karma do her thing.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by malinkelly View Post
    hindi talaga maganda yung ginagawa nung driver sa matanda.. walang galang at respeto... pero hindi rin maganda yung ginawa nung 3 lalake sa driver..
    Tama ito sir! I agree, sir digitalron kawawa yung jeep hehehe! Tama na po yung ginawa niyo,

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    IMHO...He deserved it for what he did to the senior citizen and for how he behaves...Lesson learned, wag maging abusado sa kalsada or else baka ma karma...hehehehe!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post

*badsekktor - I actually carried a licensed gun waaaaaay back in the past, about a decade and a half ago. I used to work in a government agency and was assigned a handgun at a time when the work turned a little bit... unconventional (don't ask, I am not allowed to say). Anyway, a traffic altercation with a stupid teenager (cut me three times in the early morning, he and his two companions were drunk) made me realize how easy it is for me to make a mistake (ok, so I did commit a mistake at that time) so that same day, I returned the gun. Today, I am thinking of getting a licensed firearm again because I do a significant amount of out-of-town driving, oftentimes carrying expensive equipment and some cash, but I always back out at the last moment because of apprehensions of misuse on my part. I got family and am wary of doing something stupid because I have a gun with me. But that's me

At the end of the day, I realized that by taking the moral high ground in the altercation with the jeepney driver, some higher powers made sure the bad person got what he deserved
    sorry for advising you with that one.... maybe im just angered with your encounter.

If i were in your shoes, i'd probably pulled my window down and stick my middle finger up and drive.... I still own several handguns, and a couple of rifles though but i never applied for any permit to carry them....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    well having a gun in the car can be a good or a bad thing ....

it can be good because you are ready if danger happens like hijackers try to open your vehicle or steps in front of you instructing you to open your doors for them to be able to get in etc. etc.

it can be bad since there are instances that you use the gun even you shouldn't, example of this would be traffic altercations. SOME irresponsible gun owners shoot the " suspect " if he has been cut or he encounters a rough talk with a specific driver -, topic too shallow for the " oppressed " to shoot the " oppressor "

if you can, just fix things by talking. if you can't .... leave them and let karma do her thing.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I believe hindi lang tubo ang dala ng tatlong lalaki na naka-innova. Maswerte parin yung driver ng jeep dahil tubo lang inabot nya.

Kung barumbado talaga yung taga innova baka dun sa pagtalak pa lang ng jeepney driver inumbagan na nila. Di na nila aantayin harangan pa yung innova.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    di nga po tama yung mga innova goons pero deserve ng driver rin yun. sa tagal ng pagmamaneho nya at dami ng victim ng malaimburnal nyang asal. siguro katumbas na yun ng salaksak ng tubo sa muka nya. di man maganda ang form ng karma nya pero kailangan lang siguro na dumating na sa kanya yun. kawawa po yung matanda. aral lang sa kanya yan.

about po sa mga private cars..mostly mga drivers lang yan na tapos na ihatid ang mga amo nila. so di sila nagkakaiba sa mga public vehicles sa driving style. (pero tama po kayo na maganda masampulan rin mga private vehicles) lalo na yung mga nag-pupumilit bumirit pag may nakitang liliko kahit na napakalayo pa nila. parang may medal ang hindi masingitan or naiinulto sila pag may sasakyan na nauna sa kanila.

common sense ang kailangan hindi utak unggoy.

...buti na lang maraming innova sa kalye. innova kilabot ng mga jeep!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sana isinalaksak sa tumbong ng drayber yung tubo tapos dinukot nila yung puso tapos kinain sa harap ng mga pasahero habang iniinom nila yung dugo. mas mainam sa katinuan natin kung ganun. atleast alam nating di na makakapaminsala yung lekat na drayber.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Napansin ko lang dun sa first scene, napakaangas talaga noong kups na driver sya hari ng eksena noong time na yun.

At TS paki describe naman yung itsura, reaksyon kung may sinabi si kups na driver noong time na bumaba na yung mga bida natin sa kwento na ito Wala na nasabi si kups na driver noong time na yun?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Wolf View Post
    I believe hindi lang tubo ang dala ng tatlong lalaki na naka-innova. Maswerte parin yung driver ng jeep dahil tubo lang inabot nya.

Kung barumbado talaga yung taga innova baka dun sa pagtalak pa lang ng jeepney driver inumbagan na nila. Di na nila aantayin harangan pa yung innova.
    I believe so too. I think the passengers of the Innova did have a firearm (even firearms) and may have even considered using it, but perhaps one of them was able to convince the rest that using a gun might be too much and that a pipe-based disciplining would suffice.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
mabilis ang karma (from TPC)