New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can find these speed bumps in a lot of the highways across the globe. saved my hide once myself when i was driving from MA to NYC one long weekend. woke me up at just the right time when i closed my eyes for a mere second at the wheel.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The problem with the ones on the SLEX is that they feel worse at speeds between 60-80 km/h. They only feel okay at speeds over 120 ( ) or at around 20... or less.

These rumble strips aren't really designed well, as the frequency is all wrong. They should feel okay at 80, and worse at 100+ or under 60. As it is, a lot of drivers slow down TOO BLOODY MUCH when they see those strips... causing traffic... and possible accidents.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    daming ganyan sa Batangas..... pinakauna yata nyan yong malapit na sa Batangas City, approaching a bend, meron nyan, wala pa ako oto noon, boss ko ko driver he he he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ibig sabihin niyan malapit ka ng magbayad he..he

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup, legal yan. lahat ng mga modern highways sa mundo may speed bumps. it's designed to remind motorists that they should reduce speed because they are approaching the tollgate.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. sa maximum tune na video game (na nilalaro ko madalas sa timezone), meron din nyan.....

whew, first time ko dumaan sa NLEX kahapon, wow ganda ng daan. Di naman delikado yung speed bumps IMO, maingay lang pero delikado? mmm I doubt it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ok lang yung sa NLEX, smooth ang effect sayo... sabayan nyo na lang ang kaldag. para magising at di madisgrasya...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raine
    at yung inaantok pagnadaan diyan nagigising
    korek

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5
    yup, legal yan. lahat ng mga modern highways sa mundo may speed bumps. it's designed to remind motorists that they should reduce speed because they are approaching the tollgate.
    Wala naman toll gate sa Mckingley, Forbes Park. Anyway, picture this, two cars running one after the other at, say, 80 kph. Suddenly the car infront hits the speed bumps (RUMBLE!!!) slows down 'coz the driver, passing it the first time, doesn't know what the hell happened to his car. The car behind it brakes or changes lane to avoid hitting the car...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
legal ba? small white humps like those sa nlex??