New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya ako kapag may kups sa kalsada. Lalo na wala naman nangyari hinahayaan ko na lang. mahirap na at baka makatapat ang katulad nito na may baril.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Kaya ako kapag may kups sa kalsada. Lalo na wala naman nangyari hinahayaan ko na lang. mahirap na at baka makatapat ang katulad nito na may baril.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. Too many crazy people with guns nowadays.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if we only left the guns at home...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    from the news clip, mukhang taga Grace Village yung suspect. I remember seeing a house there with several new and old nice land cruisers. I wonder if sa kanya yun

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    This is one possible scenario that might go down...

I have a feeling that the suspect might plead self-defense, possibly claiming that he's under the impression that the victims were riding-in-tandem criminals. Given the suspect's apparent high-profile stature, he might claim heightened paranoia on his part.

Though, it still doesn't make the shooting any more acceptable.

Conspiracy mode: Off
    Nagkasagutan sila. Bumaba si gunman from the Land Cruiser. Palagay ko hindi papasa yung "felt threatened" argument. Kung threatened siya, he could have fired the gun from the inside or ran over the motorcycle.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Nagkasagutan sila. Bumaba si gunman from the Land Cruiser. Palagay ko hindi papasa yung "felt threatened" argument. Kung threatened siya, he could have fired the gun from the inside or ran over the motorcycle.
    Sad to say, mayaman yung suspect, huge possibility that money would roll. I sure do hope that the victim and his family would get the right justice they deserve.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    claudio teehankee jr, rolito go, antonio sanchez, and paco larrañaga were rich and influential too, but they were all convicted.

if the private complainant would settle it, that definitely would be a problem, for what could the court and prosecution do?

re: death penalty. there is only one issue there-- whether it will serve as a deterrent or not, not because it is against one religion's dogma or one's belief.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Kung may baril ka, keep your cool. Or better yet, leave it at home. Kung bad-trip ka for some reason, blow off steam muna bago mag-drive.

Kayo naman na naka motor, wag masyadong "gung-ho" yung attitude sa kalsada, singit dito, singit dun, pag naka-disgrasya puro pasencia ang bukang bibig nyo. Or tinatakbuhan nyo pa!

Karmic circle yan eh. At some point in time, both these guys did something that was not appropriate on separate occasions. Now, nagkataon, nagkatagpo .... Nagkita ang mag-katapat.

Yan tuloy.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I'm a rider, and I would like to commiserate with the victim's family and his betrothed.

The problem here is not the gun, but the trigger-happy coward who shot that hapless motorist. A traffic altercation, however heated, should not lead to Murder.

Another problem, why he was issued a firearm if he had a murderous tendency. Neuro-pschiatric examination given prior to issuance of license will definitely bring that tendency to the fore, unless the examination given was merely a moro-moro.

Also, why would the PNP-FEO did not come knocking at that coward's door if it is true that the licenses for his .45 cal. STI and .9mm Glock had already expired?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Kung may baril ka, keep your cool. Or better yet, leave it at home. Kung bad-trip ka for some reason, blow off steam muna bago mag-drive.

Kayo naman na naka motor, wag masyadong "gung-ho" yung attitude sa kalsada, singit dito, singit dun, pag naka-disgrasya puro pasencia ang bukang bibig nyo. Or tinatakbuhan nyo pa!

Karmic circle yan eh. At some point in time, both these guys did something that was not appropriate on separate occasions. Now, nagkataon, nagkatagpo .... Nagkita ang mag-katapat.

Yan tuloy.
    I hope that the government acts on the worsening traffic condition in Metro Manila.

They should make rules [we should have plenty of these] and implement them and define the rules of engagements between motorcyles and four-wheelers...

Nagbaba raw ng bintana ang driver ng LC, at naka-murahan, according sa isang news item...

Kaya nga kabilin-bilinan ko sa mga nag-da-drive ng oto,- huwag na huwag magbaba ng bintana... Magmura ka na sa loob kung gusto mo,- pero huwag mong ibaba ang bintana mo,- dahil naghahamon ka na ng away.... At ito nga, sadly nagkapatayan pa....

Baril? - dapat sa bahay lang iyan....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast