New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yup hinahayaan ko nalang but.... i make it sure na madinig nya busina ko. that is to let the cutter understand na di nakakatuwa habit nya.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'll just let them cut and pass. Marami akong dalang pasensya while driving.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3366[/SIZE]

Please visit my other blog!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If you take into consideration na sanay ka ng mag-drive sa daan kasama ng mga jeepney, bus at taxi...nangyayari iyan araw-araw. So it's nothing new.

So depende kung papano iyung pag-cut. If wala sa lugar, I just honk at them. This is where the nautilus comes in handy Other than that, wag mo na patulan.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I live in a residential area with a gurad outpost like in a village or subdivision. Last night as I was passing through the outpost, (slowing down to a full stop) I have to make a left turn w/c is about less than 15 meters from the guard house. I was casually positioning to turn left w/ signals on when all of a sudden, this brand new SUV (no plate) was on my sights on the left side mirror trying to pass me. Honking his horn and really forcing the issue to pass me. The funny thing was, his lights we're all off ( not even parking and taillights) So, I just gave way to his arrogance and stupidity. It didn't really bother me that much. But, in the back of my mind I know sooner or later he will meet his match or get involve in an accident with the way he drives.
    I did honk my horn too when he passed by.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Before hinahabol ko yung nag-cut sakin tapos, gagantihan ko.. pero ngayon, busina na lang... ng matagal... habang nagmumura sa loob ng kotse... heehee... dun ko na lang nilalabas ang init ng ulo ko...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
kung may cu-cut sa inyo sa Daan???