New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yves188 View Post
    Good news, I would like to commend the staff in city hall which handles complains for traffic violations. Ms Zai and their head Mr. Tan and two other guys who helped us, will post their names if I can get it from the driver. There is justice after all.

I went there and told my story and they were all understanding, in fact they were very supportive of me and asked me to file a formal complaint.

I guess there's hope yet for our country. Also The Mtpb who got d license deliberately didn’t submit it to city hall, trying to delay us more, since he know we're leaving for the province tom. but through the help of the city hall people, they looked for him and when the mtpb chief said he was on day off, they found a way to reach him, so he has to surrender the license asap. And he did.

We decided to just pay the fine and not contest it, due to the reason we are leaving later at 4am, hearing starts in 2pm, but through mr.tan's proffesionalism I think anybody who complaints will be given fare trial.

I now change my stand, if you get in a situation where you know your right and some mtpb guy harrass and apprehends you, get the ticket and contest it, don’t argue with him anymore, waste of effort. cityhall has really good people there to help you, and I have a good feeling you'll be heard fairly.ü
    good to hear that bro.o di nyan magtatanda na siguro yong hunghang na humuli sayo he he he.nakastigo na, ala pang nakuhang lagay

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    what is swerving really?

di ko matanggap na swerving na kami by being on the middle lane with a right turn signal on, take note di pa kami nag right, kasi instruction ko sa driver hwg ka na mag right kasi parang gusto manghuli and he is standing right in front of traffic despite there being a stop light.

Also the right most lane is occupied by jeeps picking up passengers, wait taft is a four lane street right? so we were on the second from right.

I think we should define swerving clearly, coz this is just the usual violation these mtpb puts on us, I just learned also they get commision from these tickets, so since it's christmas...i'm not surprise.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i hope it'll put a stop to kotong in that intersection. basta pag tama kato i contest nyo ok naman tao dun sa cityhall.

pagmali kayo, at tama naman yun violation na nilagay, either just pay sa cityhall or lagayan nyo nalang tapos, huwag na kayo makiaway, mahal gamot sa highblood.ü i learned my lesson.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i usually do that too nakikiusap, pero nung nangyari yun 12hrs ako sa road, 930pm without dinner, and last kong kain 1030 pang umaga, papunta kaming harrison para kumain. sabi ko nga sa sarili ko buti nalang i dont own a gun.hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hmm based on how I see it you've just been victimized. I've been victimized many many times before kainis and I can't even ask and demand that they explain the violation kasi Im a girl they would usually intimidate me pg ganun, and they look scary. Like holdupers in uniform. They see this as a huge lucrative business venture. I can't believe they're actually hiring these goons to control traffic. Kainis.And well they wont stop naman bugging you and filing up violations short of offering the prices for each.Kadiri like pag mabigat 'daw' ang violation mas mahal ang lagay kamusta naman yun?
    Last edited by mamichula; December 18th, 2007 at 02:09 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ayan yung magandang balita......

Kasi may mga tao na nagtatrabaho sa government na matino talaga.....yung nga lang konti pa lang sila.....mas marami parin mga "money maker"

Kasi gusto rin natin maging kagaya ng singapore, japan na maayos......

Basta bring videocam.....mas takot mga mmda, yellowboys..etc pag may nakita silang videocam na nakapatong sa dashboard mo... Yung mga lowtech na videocam na malaki......Kasi ang dating para kang undercover agent.....Yung nga lang kailangan hindi masyado dark tint para kita sa loob.....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    good for you. masaya malaman na may mga ganun tao sa city hall namin. makes me proud to be a manila boy

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang solusyon lang dyan sa mga ogags na yan ay:

1. Takbuhan mo kung walang trapik

2. Makipagtigasan ka, wag mo bigay lisensya if you're not at fault.

3. Lagay ka na lang kung talagang kinakailangan, hassle pa mag pa-ticket, sayang oras sa pag ayos ng fines.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Manners lang naman yan e mga boss. Kapag kinawayan kayo, kawayan niyo rin and just drive on through.
    +1 on this. Gawain ko to e. Mapagkakamalan kang pulis makati......makatingin
    Last edited by red07; December 18th, 2007 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo error

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nahuli ako ng MMDA kanina sa dulo ng Meralco Ave. Red light na daw kasi.

Pa U-turn ako sa dulo ng Meralko Ave. green pa naman, kaso hababg pa U turn ako, nag Yellow then Red. Ayun huli. Nahirapan pa akong mag u-turn kasi may Innova na nag cut sa harap ko, so natagalan ako sa pag u-turn. Inabutan tuloy

Sabay kami ng Innova na pinara, pero ng huminto ako,w ala na ang Innova.

Haba ng usapan, mamamasko na lang daw sila. "Magkano ba" sabi ng MMDA, pinakita ko ang 100."piso lang, dagdagan nyo naman" Naging 200 tuloy. 650 daw kasi ang fine sa violation ko. Pinalagay sa plastic na lalagyan ng lisensya na galing sa LTO. Siguro para di halata na may pera.

Nahuli na naman ako ng buwaya.

Grrrrr.

Take note, Heavy traffic tapos namamasko pa sila.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Kotong cops! - Maglagay Nalang even if you know your right.