New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    OT: 1st post pa lang sumbong na agad ng kapalpakan nya. May 98% probability na alt account nga to, but that's just me. Hija, tsikot.com ito, hindi lovingly yours helen o maalaala mo kaya.

Ika nga ng avatar ni t*nod: "True,true,true"

BTW this is the first time that I've heard of a call center support company that does have projects like you are describing. What kind project is that? Could you please enlighten me on this.

BTT: And since ang thread title mo is "Kainis mag work", ang marerecommend ko lang is wag mo inisin ang sarili mo. Wag ka na lang mag work. Just what like chua_riwap said: Resign...
    I'm a supervisor in call center too, a tech support account at that and never had such projects. The TS might not be part of Operations and could just be a support group that's why there are such projects. Or it could also be that they work as back office that is why her subordinates doesn't take in calls and work on project as she mentioned.

To TS: This should be a learning experience for you since you said that you were just recently promoted. Take the advices you get here, positive or negative, and for sure you'll be better with what you are doing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylee View Post
    Mga kababayan, I am a new supervisor in a Call Center Support company. My Boss gave me a job to handle a project. Dito na dumating ang problema, Ung 4 supposed to be under me para sa project, napakahirap utusan. Hanggang ayaw na sumunod. Pero ung 4 naman eh ok. Ung 4 na un eh matagal na at dun binigay mga key roles w/c is A program that is written in assembly.The rest naman around 4 people eh ok. Nung dumating ang deadline, ako tinuturo ng dalawa. Sabi sakin ng boss ko ako daw may kasalanan, mahina daw supervisory skills ko. Nung tinanong ko sa boss ko kung mayroon ba ako power na mag evaluate o mag bigay man lang sa kanila ng warning ang sagot eh wala. How the hell I can break these guys kung wala naman pala ako power. Daym! Eto pa isa, kaya pala di mautusan eh silang dalawa eh pampered dahil sila lang nakakaalam ng mga key operations, data etc. ng kumpanya. Ano kaya magandang gawin guys?
    request mo sa boss mo palit kayo tarbaho

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Kainis mag work... work