New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Post ko lang to vent my frustrations:

- Busina nang busina, ayaw gamitin muna brakes.. And WANGWANG...GRRR!
    - Using BRIGHT Lights kahit naka tail gate na. Everyday na lang sa NLEX, di ba nila alam na nakakasilaw sila??? Duh?
    - Bullying pedestrians on ped xing. Dahil ba hindi kayang bumili ng cars yung iba, pwede na nating businahan o pinahan??
    - Changing/cutting lanes without signalling.
    - using the fone while driving. twice nako nabiktima nito, binunggo ako sa likod kasi nagtetext.

Just wanted to post this kasi we may be guilty of some of these and ma realize sana natin na mali ito. It's never too late to change. And when I drive abroad, these are mostly non-existent. Ang babait ng drivers abroad (at least to the places i've been to) and pagbumabalik ako dito, na gagaya ko yung good traits nila. Hope I can help influence to improve pinoy drivers' qualities in my own small way. tsikoteers, sana we start instilling road courtesy everytime.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    toyboxph: I, like the rest of us who chose to stay in this country, share the same aspirations with you. There is still hope. It should start with ourselves. How about this forum?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    yes, precisely my intention why i posted this. in our small way, maybe we can put some changes. guilty ako din on some of them.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka ako yung naka-bright at naka-tailgate sa NLEX. Ayaw kasi magsialis sa passing lane (hindi naman dapat magbabad dun), eh. hehehe. Malayo pa lang ako sumesensyas na ko. Ayan nakadikit na ko, hindi pa din tumatabi. Eng-eng ata ang tawag sa ganun. Hindi ako yun may wang-wang, kulay pula yun. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Left lane is a passing lane and its just for that. But also, flashing your headlights from low to high beam on the driver in front of you only escalate the situation specially at night. Try the other way, turning off your headlight for a second sometime work a lot better, and also when you ask for them to move aside, your asking for a courtesy move, they don't have to move out of the left lane. And its just that Courtesy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So they can just spend the whole day there if they don't want to be courteous?

Isn't blocking the passing lane a violation of the NLEX rules?

I don't really flash my lights, I just give them a once-over (pull and release) as well as continuously flash my inboard (driver's side) turn signal to indicate that I intend to pass. Kapag ayaw talaga, I show them my brand of 'courtesy'.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    otep, hindi ikaw yun, alam ko license plates mo UKE###. hehehe. kahit wala ako sa passing lane, naka bright pa din. man, do they think??

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Well, if opportunity arises pass them on the right lane. I've seen some drivers that tail other drivers on left lane even thought the right lane next to them is open, just to make a point. Then, what are you accomplishing? the driver in front of you is either terrified or extremely piss, and now they are not paying attention in front of them but rather the jerkbrain behind them.
    Last edited by lakay; August 7th, 2006 at 11:43 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's just to let them know they should not be there. Siyempre kung ayaw umalis nilulusutan ko na sa kanan and I look for the nearest highway patrol unit to have the vehicle apprehended.

There was even one time when the left lane bandit had a FOR SALE sign on the rear window. Kaya tinawagan ko na at pinalayas ko from the left lane.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you're drivin, always use your headset so you've got two hands free.

Pedestrians are also children of God, be nice to them.

DO not text.

Follow the wave of the traffic. If you don't you'll get bumped.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Irritating pinoy drivers' Ugali