New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka kumain yun Tao ng mg ambulance? Bawal ba yun? I mean kung nakapaghatid na kunwari ng pasyente on the way back as office Dumaan muna da mall para kumain?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Baka kumain yun Tao ng mg ambulance? Bawal ba yun? I mean kung nakapaghatid na kunwari ng pasyente on the way back as office Dumaan muna da mall para kumain?
    government vehicles are not allowed to do "stop overs" and such. at least in our hospital may ganyang protocol. ewan ko lang sa iba (esp. provincial).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Protocol

Same with garbage packer truck, you don't take it shopping or going to church. You don't take an M-1 Abrams battle tank to get coffee at Starbucks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Protocol

Same with garbage packer truck, you don't take it shopping or going to church. You don't take an M-1 Abrams battle tank to get coffee at Starbucks
    i wish i can also bring a Marauder or an APC to a fast food drive thru, much like what Hammond did in Top Gear. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Protocol

i wish i can also bring a Marauder or an APC to a fast food drive thru, much like what Hammond did in Top Gear. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Depends on who is operating the ambulance. There is a computed time for each trip and for long haul trips there are obligatory stops in the interest of safety. These are done either prior to patient boarding or after patient off loading. And yes, the meals are shouldered by the company and the crew (us) are usually given free will to choose where. For Tarlac runs (usually to pick up patients to be transferred to Manila) we usually end up at KFC. I don't know why. Hehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the ambulance is not responding to an emergency, then i suppose it can go anywhere it likes. this is between the driver and the ambulance owner. out na tayo dyan. if it is not a government vehicle, then we have no right to curtail its shopping privileges..
    but if it is a government vehicle, we can take as many pictures as we want and upload them..
    my only concern is that the off-duty ambulance should not behave as if it were responding to an emergency and bully its way all over us... it should behave as an ordinary motor vehicle!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. When we orient our transport officers, we always emphasize the difference between emergency and non emergency driving.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567