New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Basta, by law properties that are locked from road access have to be given right of way. Usually you have to pay the property owner affected a fair amount unless i-TY niya.

This right of way should also be permanently annotated on the title of the properties involved AFAIK.
    Yeah, it should be annotated on the title of the owner giving the ROW.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    dapat next movie after secret affair is inlaw's neighbor affair hehe.. sign of insecurity ung mga taong ganyan. abutan mo next time ng martilyo or kunin mo ung pako at kunin ko sayo kasi nag papagawa ako ng bahay need ko marami pako hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Not layman's explain it to us like we are retards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry but I won't waste my time talking to retards. No explanation would bring them to the table where great minds confer.

But really, laws are crafted in a language not in our native tongue. So if a person with legal problems does not understand what's been discussed here in English, that person should start thinking of retaining a competent counsel, like Patriarch. :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    I'm sorry but I won't waste my time talking to retards. No explanation would bring them to the table where great minds confer.

But really, laws are crafted in a language not in our native tongue. So if a person with legal problems does not understand what's been discussed here in English, that person should start thinking of retaining a competent counsel, like Patriarch. :rofl:
    :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post

Ok then explain it to us like we're the clergy

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
inlaw's neighbor