New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    this happened a while ago about 2:30am, on my way home, i was driving northbound of c5 (approaching kalayaan intersection) and my friend on board another car (behind me). i was driving at the innermost lane (doing almost 90kph) and then i saw a white 96 honda civic ek in front of me and a blue 94 lancer (itlog) in the middle lane, (doing about the same speed, the civic was in front of me and the lancer was beside me on the right). i slowed down as i was boxed in, then suddenly the lancer accelerated and the civic in front of me slammed on the brakes! i hit the civic at 80kph the bounced to the iron fence of the MMDA (the construction of the elevated u-turn). (And my airbags didn't deploy) Then civic stopped at the kalayaan intersection with the lancer, then when he saw me backing up they suddenly fled away!

Hindi ko alam kung bakit siya tumakbo eh ako na nga nakabanga sa kanya, (baka walang license, may illegal na dala or carnap auto nya)sadly i didnt get the plate number of either car because it happened to fast. Buti na lang may mga brgy tanod of East Rembo Makati (on the northbound side, saw the incident) came to the scene and offered assistance.

They asked me and my friend if we saw the plate numbers of the 2 cars and why they fled away. Sadly we didnt see the plates. They radioed police and asked us to get a police report at the city hall for my insurance.

Badtrip talaga mga nananadya sa daan! lakas magtrip!

Mga fellow tsikoteers ingat na lang sa daan specially sa c5 during unholy hours.

Eto pala ride ko after the incident (natangal plate number ko). (took them with my cam phone) =(

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    this happened a while ago about 2:30am, on my way home, i was driving northbound of c5 (approaching kalayaan intersection) and my friend on board another car (behind me). i was driving at the innermost lane (doing almost 80kph) and then i saw a white 96 honda civic in front of me and a blue 94 lancer (itlog) in the middle lane, (doing about the same speed, the civic was in front of me and the lancer was beside me on the right). i was boxed in, then suddenly the lancer accelerated and the civic in front of me slammed on the brakes! i hit the civic at 80kph the bounced to the iron fence of the MMDA (the construction of the elevated u-turn). (And my airbags didn't deploy) Then civic stopped at the kalayaan intersection, then when he saw me backing up he suddenly fled away!

Hindi ko alam kung bakit siya tumakbo eh ako na nga nakabanga sa kanya, sadly i didnt get the plate number of either car because it happened to fast. Buti na lang may mga brgy tanod of East Rembo Makati (on the northbound side, saw the incident) came to the scene and offered assistance.

They asked me and my friend if we saw the plate numbers of the 2 cars and why they fled away. Sadly we didnt see the plates. They radioed police and asked us to get a police report at the city hall for my insurance.

Badtrip talaga mga nananadya sa daan!

Mga fellow tsikoteers ingat na lang sa daan specially sa c5 during unholy hours.

Eto pala ride ko after the incident (my plate number was crumpled, and removed). (took them with my cam phone) =(
    Ouch. Medyo masakit yung damage. Good thing is you're okay. Ganyan po talaga dyan sa c5 sir. maraming lasing galing makati, tiendesitas and libis na nagdridrive using that road. It really pays when you're extra careful.

Sana makita nyo yung car na cause ng accident na ito.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ang importante eh buhay ka sir. . .medyo delikado nga dyan bandang kalayaan kasi di masyado makita mga early warning nila saka yung fence bigla pa naman nag nanarrow and daan kung di ka pamilyar sa kalsada eh madadali ka talaga.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    It's a good thing you got out of the accident alive....there are a lot of dare devil drivers and bystanders along C5 during wee hours from 1 to 4 am...there were incidents in the past that they throw stones at your ride...nakakatakot na ngayon ang panahon kaya double ingat sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    It's a good thing you got out of the accident alive....there are a lot of dare devil drivers and bystanders along C5 during wee hours from 1 to 4 am...there were incidents in the past that they throw stones at your ride...nakakatakot na ngayon ang panahon kaya double ingat sa daan.
    southbound yung nambabato... paglagpas mo ng petron madami dun lalo na madaling araw.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ingat lang tayo mga bros., delikado talaga sa lugar na iyan. After the winding road,- a long straight stretch naman na pababa.... And at 2:30AM,- marami talagang nagti-trip sa kalye... Grabe!

5707:tumbleweed:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    That's why I always avoid C5 whenever possible. Sorry to hear about your car but I'm glad you're OK.

I guess it's safe to say when you're traveling in the wee hours better keep your distance na lang from other cars, mahirap ma-box-in like what happened to you hindi ka makakailag.

Did the Civic incur a lot of damage? Or was your damage due to the MMDA fencing? Might want to warn others to be on the lookout for a Civic with rear bumper damage or even rear quarter panel damage?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Ouch. Medyo masakit yung damage. Good thing is you're okay. Ganyan po talaga dyan sa c5 sir. maraming lasing galing makati, tiendesitas and libis na nagdridrive using that road. It really pays when you're extra careful.

Sana makita nyo yung car na cause ng accident na ito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky86 View Post
    ang importante eh buhay ka sir. . .medyo delikado nga dyan bandang kalayaan kasi di masyado makita mga early warning nila saka yung fence bigla pa naman nag nanarrow and daan kung di ka pamilyar sa kalsada eh madadali ka talaga.
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ingat lang tayo mga bros., delikado talaga sa lugar na iyan. After the winding road,- a long straight stretch naman na pababa.... And at 2:30AM,- marami talagang nagti-trip sa kalye... Grabe!

5707:tumbleweed:
    tnx mga sirs. we have to be extra careful driving. hindi natin alam kung kelan tayo mapagtritripan, lakas ng trip ng mga a**ho*es sa daan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    naku laki ng dmage pero mga bro taga c5 taguig ako BCDA wala naman ako naiincounter na ganyan dito ang alam ko maraming nasasagasaan dito at naaksidente

pero inigat pa din salamat sa info bro

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by m777 View Post
    this happened a while ago about 2:30am, on my way home, i was driving northbound of c5 (approaching kalayaan intersection) and my friend on board another car (behind me). i was driving at the innermost lane (doing almost 90kph) and then i saw a white 96 honda civic ek in front of me and a blue 94 lancer (itlog) in the middle lane, (doing about the same speed, the civic was in front of me and the lancer was beside me on the right). i slowed down as i was boxed in, then suddenly the lancer accelerated and the civic in front of me slammed on the brakes! i hit the civic at 80kph the bounced to the iron fence of the MMDA (the construction of the elevated u-turn). (And my airbags didn't deploy) Then civic stopped at the kalayaan intersection with the lancer, then when he saw me backing up they suddenly fled away!

Hindi ko alam kung bakit siya tumakbo eh ako na nga nakabanga sa kanya, (baka walang license, may illegal na dala or carnap auto nya)sadly i didnt get the plate number of either car because it happened to fast. Buti na lang may mga brgy tanod of East Rembo Makati (on the northbound side, saw the incident) came to the scene and offered assistance.

Badtrip talaga mga nananadya sa daan! lakas magtrip!

Eto pala ride ko after the incident (natangal plate number ko). (took them with my cam phone) =(
    BRO ill suggest na hit and run nalang pa lagay mo sa police report para wala nang problem .
    btw, hindi ba hinabol ng friend mo yung binannga mo?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
ingat sa c5