New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Paolo123 View Post
    Anyway regarding sa right of way, kung iisipin nyo, bakit hindi ba sumusunod ang mga tao sa right of way. For me, lack of patience and discipline ang dahilan. Sa palagay ko, mas uunlad tayo kung susunod tayo sa mga rules na ganito. Hindi lang mas mapapabilis ang travel time natin, mas makatitipid pa tayo sa gas kasi malilimitan ang pag hit mo ng brakes dahil me cucut sa lane mo. If other countries can do it, why cant we? If you want change, then you need to start from within.
    Tama lang naman yung right of way but you have to consider our beloved bus, jeepney, tricycle drivers, and arrogant inconsiderate private vehicle owner. That's why its important that we from time to time observed "bigayan system" to avoid trouble.

But this thread isn't about that, it's about this arrogant foreigners ("Parang korean according to the TS, known for their arrogant and noisy behavior") acting as if they are in their own country. Cutting that bus and not giving in to a vehicle who signaled to turn given the ample distance to give you no trouble braking or slowing down is a very disturbing driving habit.
    Last edited by CoDer; May 3rd, 2008 at 12:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Wag naman natin i generalize ang mga koreans.. marami akong kaibigan and they are better than most filipinos.. very respectful..

Koreans and chinese someone look a like.. feel ko nga mas arrogante pa ang mayayaman nating fil-chi at mga feeling sosyaling filipinos eh.. kala mo kung sino sa kalye..at don't forget our unpredictable lady drivers na laging wala sa lane..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I got a feeling this thread is abit racist...

you saw a chinese looking person and you think its korean but did you ask personally?

south korean, tibetan, chinese, japanese all look alike

i dont think saying

"korean manobela"

would justify your comment....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    I got a feeling this thread is abit racist...

you saw a chinese looking person and you think its korean but did you ask personally?

south korean, tibetan, chinese, japanese all look alike

i dont think saying

"korean manobela"

would justify your comment....
    Aminin ko, mukhang Korean talaga sa tingin ko.. madami talaga sila dito sa Cavite. Dami akong nakakasakay sa Jeep na Korean talaga at okay naman sila, they look sweet.

And yung "Korea MaNobela" sa title.. coined lang sa mga teleseryeng binansagang "Korea-Nobela", no offense meant.
    I'm not saying "those Koreans' "he's a Korean" etc...

If you think this thread is "racist", sorry....pa-edit ko na lang..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJazz View Post
    Wag naman natin i generalize ang mga koreans.. marami akong kaibigan and they are better than most filipinos.. very respectful..

Koreans and chinese someone look a like.. feel ko nga mas arrogante pa ang mayayaman nating fil-chi at mga feeling sosyaling filipinos eh.. kala mo kung sino sa kalye..at don't forget our unpredictable lady drivers na laging wala sa lane..
    ok ka rin ah, maganda na sana ang umpisa mo eh, ayaw mong ma generalized ang mga Koreans pero mga Fil-Chi and kapwa mo Filipino, yun din ang ginagawa mo... pati lady drivers....sus....

teka lang pinoy ka nga ba or koreano?
    Last edited by shadow; May 3rd, 2008 at 03:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    so now we can't rant about other races? that's racist? hmmmmm.... observations are okay, generalizations are not. the TS was not generalizing.

Bluejazz, now you're generalizing. how many koreans do you know? i've been mingling with koreans for the past 24 years of my life and i have to say . . . i won't generalize but to say that they're better than fil-chis and other pinoys is just plain bad.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    cool ka lang shadow nagiging hot ka nanaman...

baka namn nakikigaya na rin sila sa mga pilipino magdrive, hndi kaya?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    ano yung kahit gaano kalayo di mag yield dahil nasa right of way.
    Ayun, so hindi nga alam. Talagang napakaraming hindi nakaka alam nito.

Sa driving skul pinasukan ko hindi ito tinuro. Sa exam ng non-pro wala nito. D lalo mga madlang drivers dyan d ito alam.

Sa A1 manual ko lang ito nabasa. At actually LTO ang nagpapatupad nito. Infact ito lang ang written na batas. Ang batas sa kalye, nasa likod ka, ikaw me kasalanan.

Naun being a defensive driver, alam mo na na hindi nga ito nalalaman ng marami. So pag nagka aksidente na lang(knock on wood), panlaban mo na lang ito.

On the topic... napaka bad rep na ng mga Koreans d2.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa korea, mahilig rin ata sa singitan.. well that's what i saw on arirang one day.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    if you ever come to where i live you will realy notice the cars that koreans drive.. most of their cars have scratches and dens all over their cars.. doesnt this show what kind of drivers they are...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ingat (Korea MaNobela)