New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wulf,
    ok yung price and kahit nakalift, am sure hindi overkill yan. naka upgrade na yung shocks so should be more comfortable than stock. if i were you, id look at the unit and if it's ok, get it na, with the money you're saving, you can customize it to suit your needs. you can even sell the upgraded parts sa 4x4ph or other offroad people. d ka lugi dyan sa safari na yan.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    tough call....pag direct sellers lang ang pwedeng magpost, baka madalang na lang ang ads at maging walang kwenta ang classifieds natin

it was just a suggestion lang naman :D

but wouldnt be quality be better than quantity?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi!good evening to all of you guys....ok i am here coz i think im the bad person here!!!ok heres the whole scenario...Just place your self into my shoes for second...someboby called me and his name wulf...he said he wants to see the safari so i told him.ya!cge tingnan mo yung safari so i waited for him i think for 40mins and he arrived around 4pm so pinakita yung safari and my client talk to him about the price... they close at 400t for the safari and this is the exact words that mr.wulf said ok im goona come back tomorow para bayaran ko po yung safari before lunch.so ofcourse my client is businessman syempre expected nya by tomorow and then we went back to my shop and i told tomorow kahit magdown ka lang ok na!!!para mahold mo lang unit!!!and he said ya before lunch i call you!!!ok that monday... Tuesday,i leave early in the morning coz i know his gonna call...so around 9am to 10am i think he called sabi ko pare kamusta?anong oras ka punta? and he said maybe after lunch na pero kunin muna yung safari para mapagawa muna sa worker mo yung request ko sayo...so mga wat tym kaya sabi ko!!sa after lunch and he said siguro bukas na lang para sabay sabay na bayad(i dont Know this person right!!take not!!!)so ofcoure i said a ok...and i think to my self baka walang tiwala!(im very sorry for me!coz i dont have a face value ok!!)and then lunch time somebody called he want to see the safari...(if your gonna put your self into shoes What will you do?and mr.wulf is not your frend,or you meet him in a occation and all of a sudden nagkita kayo ulit para sa safari maybe i will wait for him kaso i dont know him...bka hindi sya sure buyer kc sbi nya bukas tapos naging 2 days)so ofcurse pinakita ko yung unit...he arrived by 1pm and pinakita ko yung unit may asking price is 480+ they close at 420+ so ofcurse binigay na rin ng client tapos nagwithdraw yung buyer...at binayaran nya(yun yonginterestedbuyer!!!) so ofcourse i am thinking of mr wulf so para hindi naman saya madisappoint sabi ko na lang ayaw na ng client ko...and i know theres is no problem what i did!coz im in a buy n sell also and i know what is right regarding selling/dealing with cars...and i know mr wolf you wanna sell your exalta first. dont worry madai pa dyan baka meron pa ako just keep on texting me baka sakali... ok my point is like this!!!to all the buyers if your interested with the car.you need to give a downpayment atleast you have a reservation...your not buying in store by tomorow the things you want is still there lalo na kung jackpot!!!(pero nde ako kumaha and pls hwag nyo naman siraan yung nakabili bka sa inyo tumama be a professional pls! ! !) ok tnx alot to all of you peace on earth! ! !

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    P.s

excuse lang po nde po ako agent.....sorry po may mga unit po ako dyan!!!at yung safari nakiusap lang na ibenta...kaya hirap magmagandang loob tnx

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    and then lunch time somebody called he want to see the safari...(if your gonna put your self into shoes What will you do?and mr.wulf is not your frend,or you meet him in a occation and all of a sudden nagkita kayo ulit para sa safari maybe i will wait for him kaso i dont know him...bka hindi sya sure buyer kc sbi nya bukas tapos naging 2 days)so ofcurse pinakita ko yung unit...he arrived by 1pm and pinakita ko yung unit may asking price is 480+ they close at 420+ so ofcurse binigay na rin ng client tapos nagwithdraw yung buyer...at binayaran nya(yun yonginterestedbuyer!!!) so ofcourse i am thinking of mr wulf so para hindi naman saya madisappoint sabi ko na lang ayaw na ng client ko...and i know theres is no problem what i did!

-so from your statement (hahahaha, had to rev my brain for this ah) you said someone else called. pero you were still in the process of dealing with wulf and yet without notifying him na someone pala bought it na?

ewan ko lang. you and the owner should've notified wulf muna that there is someone at this time who has the money, just to confirm if wulf is still interested. i'm not that much into buy and sell but isn't what you did a bit wrong?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Actually were dealing first come first serve basis!the owner now is from tsikoter also and his buynsell also so i can talk to him just in case you want the unit pa!!!(im trying to nice Gzzzz)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if first come, first served, then by your words, you guys should've resolved the transaction with wulf muna (whether it's a sell or not) before moving to the next person, right?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsmorales
    Actually were dealing first come first serve basis!the owner now is from tsikoter also and his buynsell also so i can talk to him just in case you want the unit pa!!!(im trying to nice Gzzzz)
    2 questions: Who came first? Who was served?

i think what you meant was first money first served.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI
    2 questions: Who came first? Who was served?

i think what you meant was first money first served.
    pangya! hehehehehehe! :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005