New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    you have to be a special kind of stupid to over speed at a place like mckinely.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Reports say the victim's have been offered compensation and dead was given a plot of land at Heritage park...Radio announcer hopes the victim's family doesn't "areglo" with the killer driver. I wouldn't be suprised if the police are involved in the "negotiations"...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    you have to be a special kind of stupid to over speed at a place like mckinely.
    Actually it is kinda inviting to speed on Mckinley, especially at night.. It is usually a low traffic road that was relatively well maintained with few and well marked intersections.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Actually it is kinda inviting to speed on Mckinley, especially at night.. It is usually a low traffic road that was relatively well maintained with few and well marked intersections.
    It's the tricky double-curve near the Polo Club that catches people though. May overhanging acacia pa that feels like it's going to rip your roof off if you get too close. I've seen a car stuck between that tree and the golf course wall some time ago.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's not well maintained anymore...sobrang pangit ng McKinley road

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    It's the tricky double-curve near the Polo Club that catches people though. May overhanging acacia pa that feels like it's going to rip your roof off if you get too close. I've seen a car stuck between that tree and the golf course wall some time ago.
    What's better when you are driving a super car than going for a challenging set of curves and feeling like a hero after you drive through it?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    with all the intersections in it, i wouldn't dare drive fast on that kind of road.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Reports say the victim's have been offered compensation and dead was given a plot of land at Heritage park...Radio announcer hopes the victim's family doesn't "areglo" with the killer driver. I wouldn't be suprised if the police are involved in the "negotiations"...
    Naku pulis pa sila mangunguna sa negosasyon nyan pag aagawan pa nga yang kaso na yan... dami kikita ryan investigator/inspector, hepe, arresting officer, piskal, judge, baka pati clerk of court.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cammer View Post
    Horror at McKinley | Business, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Indian descent allegedly ramming his Audi R8 sports car into another Audi..
    No airbag deployment? Kasalanan ng Audi yan!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Baka sabihin SUA yun

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast