New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Huwag silang magkakamaling hihilata sa kalye,- gagawin ko silang humps.....

:starwars:
    same here, pag ganung oras na, dilikado na dyan sa dahang hari. kaya ang HAHARANG-HARANG SA DAAN, BANGGA!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ano ba naman talaga yang mga balita, nakaka-alarma at nakakatakot, buti na lang at may nagpost dito nyan...i'l do just the same w/ sir CVT and sir evs_13

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

maganda nga siguro masampolan na maging humps sila para mahinto na ang kalokohan nila ... wala nang magboluntaryong humilata sa kalye

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sagasaan na lang pag mag nakahiga sa kalye.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    OT: may mga illegal pa bang drag race na nagyayari sa daang hari? dati kase parang nagugulat na lang ako may kumakaripas sa lumampas sakin e..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    OT. sino kaya sa mga holdapers ang pinapahiga sa kalye? initiation kaya ito o turn by turn? pag inumpisahan ang pag sagasa sa kanila mahihirapan sila maka kuha ng volunteer.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yep, if u keep going straight from Alabang n keep following that road, you end up on the Aguinaldo Highway. Right across from that exit is my Subdivision, Athena. Neways, When you are nearing the exit to the aguinaldo highway, the road isn't completely built yet..so it's like offroading kinda..so that means ur driving slow.. n its a great spot for holduppers n carnappers to get you at..since you're driving slow.

Just a couple months ago, I was driving through from the Aguinaldo highway to alabang and the road before daang hari itself there was a taxi, burnt to the crisp! Supposively a holdupper robbed th taxi driver, and then burnt the taxi, windows were gone, paint was burnt right off, the tires were burnt, it was a skeleton.

The most dangerous part of the cavite/alabang shortcut in my opinion is the road after daang hari (if u keep going straight) after the intersection, if ur coming from alabang, going to the aguinaldo highway. That road is pitch black, no lights at all. My car died there for about 2minutes, and i was scared as hell, i was looking around me to see if someone would jump out of the grass or shrubs. My suggestion is, Use highbeams when there are no oncoming vehicles at night so that u can see ahead of time if there's someone lying on the road. But the important thing is..DO NOT STOP. If you have to, run over that person that's lying there on the road. Be safe in that area
    Last edited by KrisKros; December 14th, 2006 at 03:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by k2tingx View Post
    next time, pag may nakahiga ulit sa daan..tutuluyan ko na!!!

tutuluyan kong iwasan at takbuhan... kung humabol aba eh bilisan...

Paging Lito Lapid and Bong Revilla... itumba nyo na ang mga ito..parang sa pelikula!!!!

hwag lang asean beauties nakahiga dyan at tutuluyan ko talaga yan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i doubt very much kung may tangang papayag humiga sa gitna ng highway.. baka manequinn in clothes lang un. if you can, dont run over. mabuti kung manequinn lang, e minsan logs ang ginagamit ng mga yan. if the entire width of road is blocked, make a quick reverse, u-turn takes longer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

hehehe.
    ako din.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hold-ups In Daang Hari