New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    as much as we want to help you, we can not. since we're not involved in the accident. what we can only do is give you advice.

i guess next step is already to file a formal complaint/charges with the police to the car owner. reckless driving causing serious physical injuries. tapos pag may charges na. present it to the dealership/LTO and ask them to surrender the information of the car owner.

Try to call and follow up din with the dealership since sabi nila they will give you an answer today.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mga 2pm pa raw available yung doktor. para makuha ko medical records at reading ng x ray

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ano yungtemporary plate 3267?
    conduction ba yan?
    mukhang mahirap nga i-identify yan bro..
    goodluck.. sana mahanap mo ang hustisya para sa nephew mo..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    parang conduction yata sir

hindi pa kasi lumalabas anu result sa cctv

i believe na hindi mahirap mag hanap kung meron lang patience sa paghahanap or effort. kaso eh wala yata gusto tumulong sa LTO

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hanap ka ng friend mo na may kakilala sa LTO tapos patulong ka. MAs maganda if may kakilala sa loob, lalo na kung may kakilala kang taga-MEDIA.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    update

suzuki motors will give me info about he vehicle involved in the incident but they were advised by the leagl department of suzuki motors that the name and address of the owner will not be given since they have a confidentiality agreement.

well at least this is better than nothing.

i think with the info about the vehicle will make it easier for the LTO to trace up the owner.

my brother will be interviewed by gma 7 davao

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oenone View Post
    update

suzuki motors will give me info about he vehicle involved in the incident but they were advised by the leagl department of suzuki motors that the name and address of the owner will not be given since they have a confidentiality agreement.

well at least this is better than nothing.

i think with the info about the vehicle will make it easier for the LTO to trace up the owner.

my brother will be interviewed by gma 7 davao
    sir, i think you need to execute an affidavit from the taxi driver. you may need it. at least you now know that the vehicle is purchased in davao, you can ask the assistance from the lto records section, check if there's pending for new registration or newly registered white suzuki. xerox all the documents from the records section if allowed.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I hope that you are able to get the information that you need and sana eh mag full recovery na yung bata.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kausapin nyo uli yung taxi driver. testigo din yan. buti may mga kagaya pa rin niya dyan sa area nyo na handang tumulong to the extent na kaya nila kahit hanggang short chase man lang. sana maka recover na nephew mo sir...

naguguluhan ako dyan sa confidentiality agreement ng suzuki na yan, pwede bang ganyan kahit need ng police ang records nung may ari? never knew something regarding this kasi.
    kasi kung maibibigay din nila kahit plate or other info nung car, (mataas probability na malaman agad nila yung owner nung car which could be also the responsible one on that event) edi parang ganun din na pinatagal / pinahaba lang nila proseso

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    today is my nephews birthday

we are still gonna celebrate it in the hospital

ii hope as a gift from him , someone will help in the capture of the hit and run driver. who still remain unknown.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hit and run victim please help me