New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011

my nephew who is 11 yrs old who was biking just got run over by a suzuki swift color white , between 9am-10am today.

the perpetrator just left my nephew behind. a taxi went after the suzuki swift but it still got away because the car used the island to get away from the blockade.

i am asking for assistance from everyone. to please help me. locate the owner of the white suzuki swift. what should i do ? my nephew is in the recovery room right now.

here is the decription i got from the police report and what we have gathered through the witnesses who saw the indicent.

SUZUKI SWIFT COLOR WHITE WITH TEMPORARY PLATE NUMBER 3267

THIS HAPPENED IN DIVERSION ROAD BANGKAL DAVAO CITY

please help me.

thanks and god bless.

sorry if i posted in the wrong section. i am so confused right now

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pa trace mo sa Suzuki dealers. pasama ka ng NBI o police.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *marg

i will do that today.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Pa trace mo sa Suzuki dealers. pasama ka ng NBI o police.
    yeah - i believe there aren't a lot of Suzuki dealers in Davao city

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tama sila. have it traced by Suzuki dealer or LTO. you have a police report naman eh. they should be able to accommodate you with your request.

or sumbong ko sa Media para matulungan ka din.

last resort, Mayor Duterte

hope your nephew recovers soon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good to hear your nephew is okay.

Good thing a taxi driver was able to give chase and at least get vital info. The LTO and vehicle dealership in Davao should be able to help you on that. Since he has a temporary plate, its most likely the vehicle was purchased from there.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    here is what i have done as of this minute

pumunta ako sa LTO para humingi ng tulog pero ito ang nangyari, sinabihan nila ako na it is next ot impossible to trace a car with an incomplete data, puro lang mahirap hanapin ang naririnig ko sa kanila. without even trying to search their data base. pinasa ako sa ibang office nila. same parin sinabi sa akin , wala raw sila maitutulong. ang masakit pa doon ay parang laro lang yata sa kanila yung problem ko. meron isang tao doon sa loob ng office na sinabihan pa ako na , mas ayus raw if mag abang na lang daw ako sa kalsada at parahin every suzuki swift i see and ask them if sila ang sumagasa sa nephew ko. so nag pasalamat na lang ako at lumabas sa LTO.

next is pumunta ako sa public and safety office ng central 911 office , nag ask ako if pwed nila masilip sa CCTV nila yung incident ng hit and run or yung car chase between the suzuki swift and the taxi. sabi nila ask raw muna nila supeiors nila if pwede ako makahingi ng video footage.

next i went to the suzuki motormall which is the dealer of suzuki cars in davao city, after all the questions they asked me. they asked me for my contact numbers and told me that they will give a feedback on this matter by tomorrow.

so far ito pa lang nagawa ko.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oenone View Post
    here is what i have done as of this minute

pumunta ako sa LTO para humingi ng tulog pero ito ang nangyari, sinabihan nila ako na it is next ot impossible to trace a car with an incomplete data, puro lang mahirap hanapin ang naririnig ko sa kanila. without even trying to search their data base. pinasa ako sa ibang office nila. same parin sinabi sa akin , wala raw sila maitutulong. ang masakit pa doon ay parang laro lang yata sa kanila yung problem ko. meron isang tao doon sa loob ng office na sinabihan pa ako na , mas ayus raw if mag abang na lang daw ako sa kalsada at parahin every suzuki swift i see and ask them if sila ang sumagasa sa nephew ko. so nag pasalamat na lang ako at lumabas sa LTO.

next is pumunta ako sa public and safety office ng central 911 office , nag ask ako if pwed nila masilip sa CCTV nila yung incident ng hit and run or yung car chase between the suzuki swift and the taxi. sabi nila ask raw muna nila supeiors nila if pwede ako makahingi ng video footage.

next i went to the suzuki motormall which is the dealer of suzuki cars in davao city, after all the questions they asked me. they asked me for my contact numbers and told me that they will give a feedback on this matter by tomorrow.

so far ito pa lang nagawa ko.
    you have a police report already right? the police should be helping you with. you should press charges. and ask them to help you with LTO and the dealership. If wala talaga, I suggest try to bring it to the Mayor's office. Sikat si Mayor all over the country na magaling na mayor. Im sure he will do something about it.

And dapat, police pa ang naghahabol sa LTO and dealership for the address and name of the suzuki owner.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    try mo po bumalik sa LTO at humanap ng fixer. makiusap ka at bigyan mo para kumilos habang nagaantay sa sagot ng dealer

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    wala po kasi raw yung meyor namin

tapos regarding sa asikaso sa nangyario, sir kung aasa po ako sa iba at hihintayin kung kelan kikilos baka aabotin na lang ng siyam siyam yung kaso. kaya ako na lang mismo kumilos na lang. yan din sinabi sa akin ng 911 bakit raw ako nag pa follow sa kaso eh hindi naman raw ako police investigator.

eto po recent pics ng nephew ko after the surgery on his head

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000194710813

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....ideo_processed

sa kung sino po rito naaawa please tulong naman po para makamit nya yung hustisya

maraming salamat po

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Hit and run victim please help me