Hi fellow Tsikoters.

I just want to express my sentiments here because my brother-in-law has passed away already today Oct 29, 2008 around 7pm. he was a victim of hit and run by a BLACK HONDA CIVIC along valley 2 Parañaque on Oct. 23, 2008 around 3am. he suffered an injury(this , the critical part is on head where in nagkaraoon ng internal hemmorhage, ilang araw sya rin sa hospital bago binawian ng buhay.
Buti na lang tinulungan ng channel 2 na dalhin sa hospital(nabalita ito sa tv patrol).

Bad the sad part is walang nakakita ng plate number.only a busted side-mirror found on the road. and may nagsabi na basag raw ang windshield(this is how strong the impact is)

To the driver of the BLACK HONDA CIVIC kung may konsensya ka. akuhin mo yung pagkamatay ng brother-in-law ko.(they are not well-off). Kawawa yung sister ko cause mag-isa ng lang syang magtataguyod sa dalawa nilang anak.

else "let the karma will funish you for the rest of your life"
I know na taga Parañaque ka lang.so maliit lang ang mundo.

Sa mga tsikoteers dito na may panahon, I hope you could help us to trace this culprit guy in anyway. I just want to bring justice for what happen on my relative.

that's all and I hope you understand.