New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hi fellow Tsikoters.

I just want to express my sentiments here because my brother-in-law has passed away already today Oct 29, 2008 around 7pm. he was a victim of hit and run by a BLACK HONDA CIVIC along valley 2 Parañaque on Oct. 23, 2008 around 3am. he suffered an injury(this , the critical part is on head where in nagkaraoon ng internal hemmorhage, ilang araw sya rin sa hospital bago binawian ng buhay.
    Buti na lang tinulungan ng channel 2 na dalhin sa hospital(nabalita ito sa tv patrol).

Bad the sad part is walang nakakita ng plate number.only a busted side-mirror found on the road. and may nagsabi na basag raw ang windshield(this is how strong the impact is)

To the driver of the BLACK HONDA CIVIC kung may konsensya ka. akuhin mo yung pagkamatay ng brother-in-law ko.(they are not well-off). Kawawa yung sister ko cause mag-isa ng lang syang magtataguyod sa dalawa nilang anak.

else "let the karma will funish you for the rest of your life"
    I know na taga Parañaque ka lang.so maliit lang ang mundo.

Sa mga tsikoteers dito na may panahon, I hope you could help us to trace this culprit guy in anyway. I just want to bring justice for what happen on my relative.

that's all and I hope you understand.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law. Valley 2 is that where Paranaque City Hall is?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sorry to hear that sir...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sorry to hear that sir. it would probably be helpful if you can provide what civic model it is so that our fellow tsikoteers can narrow down the search.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    our condolences sir

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my condolences

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sorry for that,,marami na talaga tumatakas sa responsibilidad ngayon

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sori to hear that sir kng sinu man sia sana ma konsensia kawawa nman nga mag ina nun. tandaan mo bro may karma at dios di na tutulog sana di rin sia makatulog

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakikiramay po.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    condolence po

sana makita ng mga tsikoteers ung sasakyann a yan at mabigyan ng hustisya kapatid mo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast