New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2377 View Post
    ^^Sir PareKoy, i already created a thread at MSCP forum regarding your thread here at tsikot. Maybe we can help you out with it. But i'm not sure if the unit is a member. But we'll see. I hope that can be resolved the sooner. Mahirap yan kase abala na, gastos pa kung hindi matunton ang culprit..
    Thank you sir!

Update: Hindi ako nakapunta ng traffic bureau last saturday. Pero dahil sabi nung police officer, 24/7 naman sila open and anytime pwede ko pick-up, naisipan ko pumunta nung sunday na lang para iwas traffic na rin. Andun na ako around 8am in the morning. Ang hindi nasabi sa akin ng police officer eh yung in charge ng releasing eh mon-sat 8AM-5PM lang pala ang pasok Balikan ko na lang mamayang hapon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    OT:

Tatlong beses na ko nabangga and I had to shell out a participation pay for all of them.
    I tried to collect from the other party myself, pero laging walang nangyayari, pinagtataguan ako kaya pinapabayaan ko na lang.

Sino dapat ang magrereimburse sa akin pag ganun? Yung insurance ko o insurance nila?
    If another party caused the damage on your car, then your only obligation is to file a police report and claim from your insurance. It is the responsibility of the insurance company to pursue the person / case, and eventually collect from the person who damaged your car. The problem is, they get lazy, and choose not to pursue the culprits. But that is their job. That is what you pay for, kaya ka nga nag-insurance eh. If they can't perform this basic service, change insurance companies. But don't pay for it yourself. Its like your admitting that you caused the damage yourself---possible grounds for increasing your premium.

Just my two cents...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    That Montero driver should pay the participation fee and she should stand liable sa ginawa nya. Actually, she can leave a contact number man lang doon sa guard or iipit sa auto mo para pagusapan kung ano nangyari kung wala sya intension na tumakas.

Nagasgasan na rin previous na kotse ko one time ng madaling araw and the other party left his contact doon sa guard na nakabantay sa hotel na tinutuluyan ko which is good para mapagusapan ng damage sa sasakyan. Ok yun para sa akin.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    If another party caused the damage on your car, then your only obligation is to file a police report and claim from your insurance. It is the responsibility of the insurance company to pursue the person / case, and eventually collect from the person who damaged your car. The problem is, they get lazy, and choose not to pursue the culprits. But that is their job. That is what you pay for, kaya ka nga nag-insurance eh. If they can't perform this basic service, change insurance companies. But don't pay for it yourself. Its like your admitting that you caused the damage yourself---possible grounds for increasing your premium.

Just my two cents...
    Thanks!
    Subukan ko ilaban to next time na may makabangga na naman sa akin... wag naman sana (knock on wood), pero kung sakali, try ko talaga.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Malaki pala ang damage
    Last edited by likot; December 21st, 2010 at 10:47 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Hit & RUN Montero NQK-890