New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Well actually kung evident naman yung nangyari madali niyo siguro yun ma pupursue sabi po nga pala ng dad ko try reporting the conduction sticker at a particular suzuki dealer, they might knew whom they have sold the vehicle and they might have some master copies of those conduction sticker where they can identify who is the owner.

Tulad nung sinabi ni sir digitalron ahahaha. Good luck sir, keep us posted, and you might want to post the conduction sticker number here, para pag type niya ng conduction sticker number niya sa yahoo or google or other search engine makikita niya nasa goon squad kotse niya ahahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is the evil me speaking.

i like what nic said. mas madali gumanti. if you have the time ha. minsan kasi karamihan sa atin eh ayaw na mag aksaya pa ng oras kaya pinapabayaan nalang. pero if you do have the time and effort, mas mabilis kung babawi ka nalang sa kanya.

it takes lots of money and lots of time kung i dadaan mo sa legal process. kung gumanti ka, kunwari, basagin mo windshield nya. edi sya ang mag habla at humabol sa legal process. sya ngayon gagastos at mag aaksaya ng oras.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kawawa naman ang kids mo. ako, i just get the license plates or in your case, the conduction sticker number and i'll quit chasing. i don't get mad. i get even. malas na lang nya kasi when i get even, mas malaki ang damage na ginagawa ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wag naman gantihan mga friends.

Hindi na matitigil yang gantihan na yan hanggang you will end up in a family feud.

Mahal ang justice pero yun ang dapat.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Since the moron exited at Filinvest Exit,- then there is a good chance that he got his APV from Suzuki Alabang. This is located along Zapote-Alabang Road, alongside Nissan, Mazda et al, and across WestGate... Good place to start asking the whereabouts of this road pest.

I know what you're talking about, SLEX suddenly losing the innermost lane near Carmona Exit... There should have been some signage a hundred meters before it, but sadly, I didn't see any....Mabubulaga ka na lang....

9707:electricf:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
hit and run